Lesley Renee Smith St Stay the Spa in Pensacola

Has anyone had any luck with Lesley? I checked out their website and she is definitely my type.
My guess is it’s all legit
I used to see her when she worked at waterfall and that one place off bayou she stopped returning my texts she would let me explore and bbbj
Wow where is she now
Damn now I go back and look into it I remember seeing Leslie at her place on bayou. I can’t recall if I posted up just a info post about it or not ... she was to me kinda hippyish gave a good massage I didn’t attempt to do anything as I was unsure what to expect from it but I would like to have had a little something.

But some of the others there look like a fun time

Kelly
Zoe
Valerie
Jennifer

But again I’m guessing all legit ??? Who’s gonna take the plunge
Tried her. Very sensual. Probably would have done something more but there were others outside the door. Definitely going back.
I think I'll leave a few 20s out so she gets the idea
Justfor shes at Stay downtown Pensacola
Saw her again definitely recommend. Play it cool because the spa is legit, not amp
  • idazz
  • 02-24-2019, 09:07 AM
Would love to see this girl. How would you recommend going in as a new person?
My guess is play it cool since Stay is a legit spa. Iknow says he had her do more than I got, but I was chicken hit. I am going back and im going to lay on top of the sheet instead of covering up and leave some 20s out so she gets the idea. Maybe try to touch her legs as she moves around. She was very sensual during my last massage. I checked the website and she has openings tomorrow. Message me and let me know how it goes!
You have to book an appointment on their website
  • idazz
  • 02-24-2019, 08:52 PM
Ill prob try to see her next weekend. Thanks for the advice
We'll be waiting for your report...thanks