Why do so many providers state 'no pics' in their ads

I've seen a lot of provider ads that say something to the effect of "no pics will be sent, don't ask".

Why is that an issue for you?

Do you get hounded by pic collectors?

It can't be that much trouble to keep a extra current photo of you on your phone to easily send to a prospective client.
I've seen a lot of provider ads that say something to the effect of "no pics will be sent, don't ask". ... Originally Posted by tpepsi
I haven't seen "a lot", rather, I've seen very few. OTOH, I must admit that on my first glance at an ad, I just quickly move on if the first lines that pop out at me are
BIG PURPLE REPEATED NO.

In which case, I don't bother to read further about her pics in particular or anything else.

Do you get hounded by pic collectors? Originally Posted by tpepsi
Apparently so, why add to the provider's hounding? Be different. It sounds like you do this a lot, to be that concerned about not getting pictures on demand.

It can't be that much trouble to keep a extra current photo of you on your phone to easily send to a prospective client. Originally Posted by tpepsi
It can't be that much trouble for you to decide to see her or not, assuming that she has multiple, updated pics in her showcase.
It can't be that much trouble for you to tip her extra on your visit and ask for more pictures then, if you like that.

If she has no pics on her showcase, then that's on her, so call her out on the board.

If you get there and her pics are out of date or faked, then walk away and call her out on the board.

p.s. Updated to add: offered in the spirit of brotherly advice with respect, sir, and I wish you good health.
Apparently so, why add to the provider's hounding? Be different. It sounds like you do this a lot, to be that concerned about not getting pictures on demand. Originally Posted by TravelingTex
Actually, I don't ask for pics. Just curious why providers state they won't.

Men are very visual and a sexy pic that you already have stored on your phone could convince them to book.
I won't send pics because I'm completely verified. So many guys ask daily for them if they want jack off pics they can cash app me honestly
Between ads, a showcase, verified provider status across multiple sites, A twitter, snapchat, and instagram, YES it’s 10000% unreasonable to ask for yet ANOTHER pic. There are a number of men who are simply just looking for extra pics and mild interaction with no intent on booking.

I don’t need to audition for appointments. The gent should do his due diligence and if that’s not enough, there’s many other providers that may be willing to play his games.