🔥🔥🔥 CoMinG SooN🔥🔥🔥 NeXt WeeKenD🔥🔥🔥

Last time in Austin i really enjoyed my time there... This time i wanted to have more fun and see new places, instead of just working. Any Austin atrractions i should visit?
Nice..to know u r visiting here..
Places to see
Hamilton pool..u probably need to reserve in advance
mt bonnel for a good sunset..
Head to oasis for food with a view

Am sure..folks will add in more
Barton Springs is also nice. This is the perfect time of the year for it. When it's about 100°F the cold water feels good for just a few minutes. Then it gets too cold, after getting out, the hot air feels nice for a few minutes. Just keep getting in and out of the water. There's always plenty of people to talk with, so you can find even more places you might like.
First order of business, pick up an Austin Chronicle. It's a weekly entertainment paper, comes out every Thursday. Free at HEB, WholeFoods, lots of places.

Then, it depends on what you like.
Cactus Cafe on campus, for the music, cuz it's not a cafe. Small and very old Austin.
Barton Springs is the only outside place I'd recommend in the summer. Or the Barking Springs below is even more fun, if you wear water shoes. And if you like dogs.
Your gorgeous bikini pics would fit right in.
Or Barton Creek, if you like to hike. These are all in Zilker park.
If you jog or bike, the trail around Lady Bird Lake can't be beat. There is a footbridge with benches where I enjoy a picnic.

Old, funky Donn's Depot. Live music 6 nights. Closed Sunday. Crowded Friday and Saturday with $5 cover. Not crowded M-Th and no cover.
East 6th St is becoming a tourist trap, dirty and way too many fights and problems.
I only go there on Halloween, when it's packed with great costumes and cops.
Just for sight seeing, the Capital complex.
Bullock Texas Museum is worth a stop, just north of the Capital. Especially if you're into history, and what made Texas.
For Art, you won't do better than the Blanton, on UT campus and across MLK Bv from the Bullock museum.
Walk 4 blocks north and you find the Cactus Cafe.
There are lots of galleries in central Austin, and the often have Art Show Openings Friday or Saturday evenings. All this is listed in the Chronicle.
Steven Clark Gallery and Wally Workman Gallery are two of my favorites.

The bats are a sight when they emerge from the Congress Ave Bridge, 30 min after sunset, all summer. This is 12 blocks south of the Capital.
You're young, and if you like loud crowded concerts there are plenty every weekend, also in the Chronicle.
I'll PM with more, but this should get you up to Thanksgiving,
Hahaha, LTM666
for sure barton springs, or swim naked at hippie hollow, Enjoy the best quirky shopping and just take time to wander down south congress. To see the beauty in the city our hike and bike trails are among the best on the country, walk the lady bird lake hike and bike trail, see the stevie ray and willie statues and of course the capitol are all the regular must see sights. also consider Mount Bonnell or the barton creek trail, bull creek trail, shoal creek trail for hiking. One other fun must see “Austin” activity is Esther's Follies a live comedy and magic show, very funny and local.

now for what I enjoy most...for local live music music consider Continental Club, c-boys, antones, saxon pub, skylark lounge. Seems like tourists like the rainey street district for bars and restaurants but not my scene at all. The Rainey Street Historic District is a street of historic homes, many of the bungalow style, in downtown Austin, Texas. Rainey Street is positioned near Lady Bird Lake and Interstate 35 in the southeast corner of downtown.

and for more nerdy fun consider the museums down by campus and MLK @ congress. you can hit the Blanton art museum and the Texas state history Bullock museum, and the Harry Ransom center which has incredible collections. then walk down Guadalupe street which runs along campus and get a feel for the Campus area. A longtime old favorite good bar down there is the hole in wall on Guadalupe. keep going to a few blocks more to antones record store for a killer selection of music. the other good record store is waterloo records at 6th and lamar and the giant whole foods is across the street for eating and the one of best indie bookstores in the country Bookpeople is right there too. you could spend a fun afternoon right there at 6th and lamar if you like books and music stores. have fun and let us know what you've liked here.
Thanks for the comments. I kinda forgot i posted this ( only for a sec)
And reposted the same thing. But thx guys