Ridy G. bankruptcy

Rudy G. filed his bankruptcy papers.

“Possible claim for unpaid legal fees against Donald J. Trump" was written on the form specific information on contingent claims.

Former federal prosecutor Ron Filipkowski flagged the filing.

"Now Trump will have to pay Rudy's creditors since his unpaid legal fees to Rudy are one of Rudy's assets in his bankruptcy," he wrote Friday.

Political strategist Simon Rosenberg also chimed in, saying, "My God there's a whole new potential legal problem for Trump and Republicans - he stiffed Rudy."

this requires context. Trump stiffing Rudy is not the reason Rudy had to declare bankruptcy.

i'm quite sure Trump owes Rudy several millions but the real reason Rudy had to file bankruptcy is his 148 million defamation judgement in Georgia

and Rudy's lavish spending hasn't helped his worth worth over the last decade or so.

even at the height of his net worth say about 100 million he couldn't have covered 148 million in a judgement.

it's standard legal tactics for people facing large debts to declare bankruptcy

it's also standard tactics for corporations and private individuals (Trump) to intentionally not pay an entity or person who is known to be facing a potential huge financial loss. they just wait for the bankruptcy to play out

happens every day
this requires context. Trump stiffing Rudy is not the reason Rudy had to declare bankruptcy.

i'm quite sure Trump owes Rudy several millions but the real reason Rudy had to file bankruptcy is his 148 million defamation judgement in Georgia

and Rudy's lavish spending hasn't helped his worth worth over the last decade or so.

even at the height of his net worth say about 100 million he couldn't have covered 148 million in a judgement.

it's also standard tactics for corporations and private individuals (Trump) to intentionally not pay an entity or person who is known to be facing a potential huge financial loss. they just wait for the bankruptcy to play out

happens every day Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you say so. But most ppl don't agree.

it's also standard tactics for corporations and private individuals (Trump) to intentionally not pay an entity or person
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Hmmm......the fact is Mr. Trump did not pay Rudy G. Who else has he not paid ?

Is this the way to make America great again ? Do the MAGA supporters think this is the way to make America great again ?

happens every day Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

... You fellows need to read this again.
THIS is how the system works.

(and WHO is "Ridy", by the way?)

#### Salty
The bankruptcy trustee will contact Trump about the unpaid legal bills. The if Trump doesn't pay, the trustee will sue Trump for the money and seek a levy for collection. Filing bankruptcy exposes people that owe you money

I'm not sure Rudy can discharge the libel/defamation judgment. If I recall correctly, Judgments derived from intentional acts can't be discharged. Only negligent acts. A court would have to determine whether his defamation was “accidental” rather than “intentional” he might be in trouble regardless.
If he going to work for free he should help me my divorce..Trump needs to pay him.