Kamala WON'T Debate

... G'day Political Stumpers,

... Kamala CAN'T debate. ... She can talk, can't do
media interviews unless they're scripted.

And THAT'S yer presidential candidate??

Trump proposed THREE debates... Kamala doesn't want them.

... The Vice President of the United States can't talk. ...

#### Salty
Won't or Can't?

ask a mod to correctly title your thread.

You have enough trolling threads.
She can’t, and because she can’t , she won’t.

Her breaking into one of her unscripted “word salads” would be akin to Biden looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

America will say…….”you gotta be kidding”.
She can’t, and because she can’t , she won’t.

Her breaking into one of her unscripted “word salads” would be akin to Biden looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

America will say…….”you gotta be kidding”. Originally Posted by Jackie S

And another lie from the maggies.
... G'day Political Stumpers,

... Kamala CAN'T debate. ... She can talk, can't do
media interviews unless they're scripted.

And THAT'S yer presidential candidate??

Trump proposed THREE debates... Kamala doesn't want them.

... The Vice President of the United States can't talk. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
She doesn't want a debate because it will expose her failed performance as Vice President. She really doesn't have a solid record to stand on.
Won't or Can't?

ask a mod to correctly title your thread.

You have enough trolling threads. Originally Posted by Precious_b
... Thread Hijack?? ...

IF you don't fancy the thread topic then please
refrain from posting.

#### Salty
She doesn't want a debate because it will expose her failed performance as Vice President. She really doesn't have a solid record to stand on. Originally Posted by Levianon17
... Bad policy... Same as Joe Biden.
Border Czar, and bailing out looters and rioteers who
destroyed citys and townes.... Piss-poor economy.

... How can she debate Trump with her record of Failure??

#### Salty
... Bad policy... Same as Joe Biden.
Border Czar, and bailing out looters and rioteers who
destroyed citys and townes.... Piss-poor economy.

... How can she debate Trump with her record of Failure??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
She can't, not with any poise.
Ummm, you Trump lovers do realize who she will be debating, don't you? She will be debating a frustrated and incoherent old rambling baby with a very limited vocabulary. Why the hell should she waste her time with 3 debates when she only needs one if she just lets Trump continue to shoot himself in the foot like he has been these last few weeks?

Some of you guys really need to chill with memorizing and repeating the same script you read from the Trump/Vance MAGA comedy playbook. LOL

As far as media interviews, my guess is she will do what she has done in the past which is a cake interview on "60 Minutes" which will probably not even be worth watching because it will be so heavily scripted.
Ummm, you Trump lovers do realize who she will be debating, don't you? She will be debating a frustrated and incoherent old rambling baby with a very limited vocabulary. Why the hell should she waste her time with 3 debates when she only needs one if she just lets Trump continue to shoot himself in the foot like he has been these last few weeks?

Some of you guys really need to chill with memorizing and repeating the same script you read from the Trump/Vance MAGA comedy playbook. LOL

As far as media interviews, my guess is she will do what she has done in the past which is a cake interview on "60 Minutes" which will probably not even be worth watching because it will be so heavily scripted. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Well, if the only debate is held on ABC Harris will be fed the questions ahead of time so someone else can write the answers.

If Fox or Newsmax hosts the debate it will clearly show she can't think on her feet and is a total idiot that has that cackling laugh every time she lies which is basically everything she says.
Well, if the only debate is held on ABC Harris will be fed the questions ahead of time so someone else can write the answers. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Nobody fed me or you the questions and we both can probably already name the key topics of those questions on 9/10 on ABC:

1) Abortion/ Women's right to choose
2) Immigration
3) Inflation
4) Health Care
5) Taxes
6) Israel/Hamas and Ukraine/Russia wars
7) Climate Control
8) Energy
9) Social Security
10) Trump's stinky diaper that needs to be changed/Trump's age

I am sure I missed a few but that's just off the top of my head... sorry MAGAs for #10 but I can't stop a list at 9 so I had to improvise a bit at the end.
And the reason is.....

Has to be scripted in advance for the teleprompter.

But,
Congrats to whomever for hiding her puppet strings better than Joey's.
And the reason is.....

Has to be scripted in advance for the teleprompter.

But,
Congrats to whomever for hiding her puppet strings better than Joey's. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The MAGAt disdain for teleprompters is hilarious. I imagine their hero can't read, so a teleprompter is useless to him. To see that, one only needs to look at his "economic" presentation from yesterday.

If watching cheeto's word salad stupid shit is an example of "unscripted," I'll take the prepared remarks any day.

Every time I watch that orange cunt, I'm shocked that anyone that thinks of themselves as intelligent would have anything to do with him. It just goes to show that lots of people are vulnerable to cults.
She’s a prosecutor, lawyer and politician. Which means that she has experience with public speaking and the ability to successfully make an argument. However pressing an argument in a controlled environment like a courtroom with its rules and a judge is very different than a debate.

The question in her mind should be whether a debate will help her or hurt her. I think that she will push out the date of the debate until she thinks it’s necessary. I know that I would not want to share the stage with a gaslighting bully like Ol’ Schitzenpants Trump if I didn’t have to.
She’s a prosecutor, lawyer and politician. Which means that she has experience with public speaking and the ability to successfully make an argument. However pressing an argument in a controlled environment like a courtroom with its rules and a judge is very different than a debate.

The question in her mind should be whether a debate will help her or hurte hr. I think that she will push out the date of the debate until she thinks it’s necessary. I know that I would not want to share the stage with a gaslighting bully like Ol’ Schitzenpants Trump if I didn’t have to. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Tulsi Gabbard shoved it up her ass in 2019 during one of the debates, that was before she became VP. With a dismal record as VP hanging over her head what do you think Trump will do to her?