Mid afternoon to early evening talent

I usually go to BDD. I’ve tried a few others, but the level of talent is usually much lower. Last time, I was at BWD for about 20 minutes before leaving to go to BDD as there just wasn’t anyone that interested me at BWD.

Are there other clubs with comparable talent consistently or am I wasting my time going to other clubs if I’m looking for really attractive dancers? Maybe I just haven’t been to the right clubs. I’ve had good experiences at some of the other clubs at night, really interested in if there are other good options in the afternoons.
Buck's FW is usually a great place weekday afternoons. I don't get to BDD so can't compare looks, but I don't think you can do better as far as "talent". Crowd changes around 5 so earlier is better.
Buck's FW is usually a great place weekday afternoons. I don't get to BDD so can't compare looks, but I don't think you can do better as far as "talent". Crowd changes around 5 so earlier is better. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Thanks. Wild or cabaret? How many girls are usually there and how many of them are really attractive?

Anyone that can compare these to bdd?
I always do BDD days, however Spearmint Rhino North opened close to me. Thinking of going. How does the days talent compare?
Buck's FW is usually a great place weekday afternoons. I don't get to BDD so can't compare looks, but I don't think you can do better as far as "talent". Crowd changes around 5 so earlier is better. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Can you please define "talent" ?

Thanks