Email Address: bookingwithjessica@perfect-playmate.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): Perfect-Playmate.com
City: Bismarck
State: North Dakota
Address: In-call nice hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, CG, Doggie. Nice Conversation
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: In a hurry no time to spell check or grammar check. Pictures are spot on. Like her ad, she is perfect. She is the cream of the crop and you will not be disappointed. The are plenty reviews of her activities. There are 4 women that I would place at the top of this Industry and they are Jessica, Delicious Dawn, Liz Harper and Rebecca_Baby (No particle order all tied for 1st). That doesn't mean that there are not more but this is my list. Because it is a mixture of physical activities and great conversation, it is like I'm on a date with a beautiful woman of which are out of my league. It is as if I had meet them in a lounge and I ended up in their room. It is never "wham-bam, thank you, ma'am", it is truly an experience. And a feeling that take weeks to wear off. YMMV
Recommendation: Yes
That review confirmed concretely what I knew abstractly, viscerally, instinctively, intuitively (they all basically have the same meaning). It was great to read. I sensed that your outer beauty manifested your inner beauty. My sense is now the truth. Sorry to ramble.
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing thread