DPD Outside of Michiko this morning

FYI - looks like vice is bothering our hard working ladies again.
Did they pickup the pimp?
The pimp posted promoting post 3 min before this post.
Is it dpd or vice?
FYI - looks like vice is bothering our hard working ladies again. Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22
There are other reasons for PD being at an Amp.

If there was a burglary at an adjacent store, they would request the Security Video of ALL businesses in the area.

Or maybe there was a stalker in the parking lot, and wouldn't leave until PD arrived.

Keep an open mind until all facts surface.
What I saw was DPD in the parking lot, right in front of the Spa and several Korean lasses in decent make-up and long jackets in the parking lot.

Unfortunately, I was thinking about sneaking in today prior to DPD wrecking my plans so I can't say for certain it was the talent at Michikos, but I'd be willing to give pretty long odds that it was.
What I saw was DPD in the parking lot, right in front of the Spa and several Korean lasses in decent make-up and long jackets in the parking lot.

Unfortunately, I was thinking about sneaking in today prior to DPD wrecking my plans so I can't say for certain it was the talent at Michikos, but I'd be willing to give pretty long odds that it was. Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22
By chance did you see if there a small stray chihuahua in the parking lot?
Per Michiko employees (such as Chung Tran, ntxguy,, txcowboy and Dark), I thought that was me outside stalking and taking pictures. Didn’t you claimed my picture on the door or wall or something?
Anyway, it appears that certain employees didn’t get pickup by DPD. Next time, I am sure… since they got certain employees information from certain individual that been harassed by Michiko employees on this board.
By chance did you see if there a small stray chihuahua in the parking lot?
My understanding is that it is a hairless chihuahua, but fat.

People feed the feral cats in that parking lot, so he probably gets some free meals that way.
Per Michiko employees (such as Chung Tran, ntxguy,, txcowboy and Dark), I thought that was me outside stalking and taking pictures. Didn’t you claimed my picture on the door or wall or something?
Anyway, it appears that certain employees didn’t get pickup by DPD. Next time, I am sure… since they got certain employees information from certain individual that been harassed by Michiko employees on this board. Originally Posted by AsianP
it appears that certain employees didn’t get pickup by DPD
And just how would you know that? I've read that arsonists stand in the crowd of on-lookers to watch the fire that they started. Is that why you were there lurking?
Damn Geisha was so cool
My understanding is that it is a hairless chihuahua, but fat.

People feed the feral cats in that parking lot, so he probably gets some free meals that way. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I wasn't talking about the eccie stray chihuahua. Big b.o.b.'s beloved 18 year old chihuahua is missing and thought it might have escaped from his pink Cadillac when he was visiting
That’s actually Ronald McDonald‘s pink Cadillac. My Bugatti is in the shop…….again. And I need multiple confirmations of this, I was planning on seeing Geisha tomorrow per all the fantastic reviews.
Look like Michiko boys have been left in dark to calling me the rat that called DPD. Keep guessing boys.

I know who called and I won’t tell you.
Status? Did they get closed?
I have been able to reach the, one thing is for sure if they did get raided Asian P had nothing to do with it but he will try to take credit