Encounter: SpiritTeacher -- Teacher of the Year!

Date: Oct 25
Name: SpiritTeacher
User ID:: -
Phone: will provide - books thru p411
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P385145
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beltway at Richmond
Activities: photos, dfk, bbbj, bls, daty, cfs, facial
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Beautiful face (visible on P411 website) firm full C cups, lovely brown skin, no fat. Sophisticated looking
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.

For what it is worth, low volume must not mean 1 a day, as last visit, I met the previous hour client when he was on the way out.
I took her "low volume" to be asperational. Plus the lack of towels is a tell. Plus ads on P411 as "Available Now." is a tip off.

But with so many folks seeing her thanks god she isn't limited in taking appointments.
A lot of girls use this same room.
  • Tgf84
  • 11-03-2022, 08:32 AM
All these motherf-ers complaining about a hooker not being low volume enough for their like ����
And you complaining about them complaining?
  • Tgf84
  • 11-03-2022, 01:03 PM
I guess my comment hit home for you?
Why do so many guys care about how many dudes a provider is fucking. Are you guys serious? Geez sometimes I really get concerned about some of you dudes mentality. Who gives a shit. Give me what I want. For me it's that simple
What is odder is why the OP even asked her if she had more appointments scheduled for the day. Why would you ask that, or why would you even think about asking that ?
I like sex talk with a provider and when they are shy asking about how many other guys they are seeing will sometimes get them to open up.

Sheesh you make it so i don't want to post more than I came, I saw, I fucked, I came and skip the details.
I make it a rule to never discuss other dudes because all I hear is how small their cock is to my monster.