Dozens "publicly" executed in North Korea for watching foreign films...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ign-films.html

In one case, the local authorities rounded up 10,000 people, including children, and forced them to watch, it reported.

Those put to death were found guilty by the state of minor misdemeanors, including watching videos of South Korean television programmes or possessing a Bible.

Sources told the paper that witnesses saw eight people tied to stakes in the Shinpoong Stadium, in Kangwon Province, before having sacks placed over their heads and being executed by soldiers firing machineguns.

“I heard from the residents that they watched in terror as the corpses were so riddled by machinegun fire that they were hard to identify afterwards,” the source said.

Relatives and friends of the victims were reportedly sent to prison camps, a tactic that North Korea frequently uses to dissuade anyone from breaking the law.

but according to Dennis Rodman.... "My friend Kim Jong-un is just a cool guy who loves basketball"

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/07/dennis...tball-4178117/
This is why I don't want us to go down that the "BIG GOVERNMENT ROAD".
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Somebody outta shoot me for paying to see Captain Phillips
If it was a Julia Roberts film, I could understand. But this...
I think the libs say it best. If these people would have done what the authorities told them to do, or not do, it wouldn't have happened. Their own fault for not listening to the boss.
  • BJerk
  • 11-12-2013, 09:27 PM
This is why we should oppose capital punishment, so rogue elements can't use the government to kill their enemies.
Somebody outta shoot me for paying to see Captain Phillips Originally Posted by WTF
Well if DHS would hand over some ammo we might consider it.
Well if DHS would hand over some ammo we might consider it. Originally Posted by acp5762
Not less'n you can eat the meat, GOOOOB!
Not less'n you can eat the meat, GOOOOB! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shut the fuck up until such time when you can make sense.
I think the libs say it best. If these people would have done what the authorities told them to do, or not do, it wouldn't have happened. Their own fault for not listening to the boss. Originally Posted by nwarounder
And the alphabet media is just playing along, fawning over the guy. Yes, the so called "progressives" are just facists just learning to walk.
Well if DHS would hand over some ammo we might consider it. Originally Posted by acp5762
Shut the fuck up until such time when you can make sense. Originally Posted by acp5762
You're going to be the judge of that, GOOOOOB?

You're going to be the judge if that, GOOOOOB?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Doodieman, you are Nuttier than a Squirrel turd.