Encounter: SELENA - still number one for me.

User ID: SELENA25
Date: Mar 18, 21 & 23, 2022
Name: Selena
Phone: she will provide
Email Address: selenaredheaded@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=185933
City: - NLRState: - AR
Address: - Hotel in NLR
Activities: - BBBJ, Mish, doggie, RCB, FF, Playful fruit treat
Hair Length and Color: - Reddish Blond past shoulders
Smoking Status: - Non smoker
Ethnic Background: - White
Physical Description: - Pretty smile, pretty hazel eyes, soft sweet smelling hair, great body
Recommendation: - YES!!!!
Nice review about Selena! You can't go wrong with her.
I heard she very occasionally comes to NWA & I even established a bit of texting back & forth with her a year or so ago; but haven’t heard if it’s a trip she ever makes much anymore. Anyone heard word on this?
All I know about Selena is she pretty much works during the day Monday thru Friday.I noticed a couple of weeks ago she was in San Antonio for a couple of days. She might be receptive to a trip to NWA. Ask her worst thing she can say is no.
Wow! Three dates so close together! She must be doing everything right!
Selena is mighty good!
She always does everything right!
No doubt Selena does everything right. She messed up my hair really good one particular day. Left me sporting a Chris Farley “do”.
No doubt Selena does everything right. She messed up my hair really good one particular day. Left me sporting a Chris Farley “do”. Originally Posted by austin88998833
And I'll bet you didn't complain a bit!
No doubt Selena does everything right. She messed up my hair really good one particular day. Left me sporting a Chris Farley “do”. Originally Posted by austin88998833
And I'll bet you didn't complain a bit! Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I just can't imagine what Selena would have done to cause your hair to get messed up.
I just can't imagine what Selena would have done to cause your hair to get messed up. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
@Slowhand - no I didn’t complain one bit!

@ Tuck - what Selena did to mess my hair up was everything. Everything exactly right!!
Does she ever have an incall? Or is it always outcall for her?
Her kiss is on my list
She's on my bucket list. But we can never make things happen when I'm in LR.
All I know about Selena is she pretty much works during the day Monday thru Friday.I noticed a couple of weeks ago she was in San Antonio for a couple of days. She might be receptive to a trip to NWA. Ask her worst thing she can say is no. Originally Posted by Baconman
Damn. Wish she'd visit Iowa. Looks & sounds great to me!