there are days that no matter what you do things just don't work out!

A Day In The Life Of A Hobbyist

ATF: Circus In Town
ATF: Sick Kid
ATF: Visiting Friend In San Antonio
UTR Provider: Booked
SashaXOXO: No Response
LydsayLover: No Response
Limitlesslace: No response
Jenica: No Response
Paige Palmer: Placed ad to see if there would be a response… perfect! Not in town.
Chloe White: No Response 8 requests (P411)
Presley: No Response 11 requests (P411)
Cameron Cox: No response 16 Requests (p411)
SexyAsh: Appointment set shower and go. Waited 45 minutes. NCNS
Cassie Lee: Appointment set. Canceled unexpected company.
So at the end of the day I just drove down the road and tossed the $$$ cash out the window. The wind blew it back in my face! Some days try as you may to spend some cash things just don't work out! Even with an A, B & even C plan.
16 requests to see one girl? I would think you are a freak stalker at that point... ( ;

1 maybe 2 requests then I move on, all can say is damn you wanted some pussy yesterday
16 requests to see one girl? I would think you are a freak stalker at that point... ( ;

1 maybe 2 requests then I move on, all can say is damn you wanted some pussy yesterday Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I made 57 appointment request to see a provider once. I finally had a session with her. She was my ATF for almost three years until she retired.

I will continue to request sessions with these three until they respond politely saying no thank you. In the not to distant future I'll bring it to P411's attention.

And I have a batting average to maintain LOL Its like playing baseball. You don't just go to play with 9 players. You need subs.

On a positive note I went and had drinks with..

Yummy Marie
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=117397

Sexy Glynette
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=148632

Liliana Vess & Jbravo

A wonderful group of people from H town!
I had no Idea that you were having a bad run of luck with your preferred ladies. I'm so sorry to hear that... but I'm still really glad we could get together, meet for drinks and have a really pleasant evening.
Did you try the ISO Forumn?

I just counted 37 rapid fire responses from available BBW'S, OLD PROVIDERS, TS'S and JUST UGLY GIRLS on the first 2 pages alone!
It could have something to do with that thread ya know. I mean, possibly? Maybe not? I dunno? Its a good thing you got all the bbws in your corner now! At least you can get a bj right?
It could have something to do with that thread ya know. I mean, possibly? Maybe not? I dunno? Its a good thing you got all the bbws in your corner now! At least you can get a bj right? Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
I thinck you might be surprised at how many BBW'S do like me! You know I just sharing that even SL has bad days. Stupid me I broke my rule about NOT talking to the provider before we meet. But she lost her phone.

Anymore these days I don't fall for the scams, the BS and get NSNC'D. But it happens to the best of us. I'm not mad or pissed it was just a bad day. Chances are there was a good reason for the NSNC like she found a quarter or something. LOL Been doing this toooo long to get mad.

Keep in mind its like wanting to out to eat. PLENTY of places to go... but the ones you decided to hit are closed or have issues. It happens. No big deal. Hell I almost PM'D you! I figured how much worse can my get? But then I answered my own question, put my tail between my legs and went and had a few drinks!

I need a SLUMP BUSTER any of these will do!

Did you try the ISO Forumn?

I just counted 37 rapid fire responses from available BBW'S, OLD PROVIDERS, TS'S and JUST UGLY GIRLS on the first 2 pages alone! Originally Posted by Whispers
And they say your not funny!
And they say your not funny! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Who says that?

I KNOW funny.... I have the credentials to judge funny..... When I want to be... I'm fucking funny!!!

Well... Not Litterally..... I don't have that funny face and glasses you do.....and even if I did I take my fucking more seriously...

I've been thinking SL.... you... me.... hit a few of the open mikes as a comedy team...... You set me up so well at times.......

I used to tell the guys that did open mic on my stage many years ago that were scared before going up the first time.....

"Worst case scenario is you are going to get laid.... No matter how good or bad you are there is SOMEONE in that audience that will fuck you tonight just to say they did one of the comedians in the green room.... It's like a mile high club.... So go do your set and at least get yourself a BJ to remember the night by"

Who knows..... Cap City Comedy Club tonight..... Late Night Talk show in a few weeks...... an HBO special..... Shit.... Then we could afford those HDHs everyone fusses over!

Oh.... Wait...... We can ALREADY afford the HDH's.... but know the newbies are so much more fun!
Who says that?

I KNOW funny.... I have the credentials to judge funny..... When I want to be... I'm fucking funny!!!

Well... Not Litterally..... I don't have that funny face and glasses you do.....and even if I did I take my fucking more seriously...

I've been thinking SL.... you... me.... hit a few of the open mikes as a comedy team...... You set me up so well at times.......

I used to tell the guys that did open mic on my stage many years ago that were scared before going up the first time.....

"Worst case scenario is you are going to get laid.... No matter how good or bad you are there is SOMEONE in that audience that will fuck you tonight just to say they did one of the comedians in the green room.... It's like a mile high club.... So go do your set and at least get yourself a BJ to remember the night by"

Who knows..... Cap City Comedy Club tonight..... Late Night Talk show in a few weeks...... an HBO special..... Shit.... Then we could afford those HDHs everyone fusses over!

Oh.... Wait...... We can ALREADY afford the HDH's.... but know the newbies are so much more fun!
Originally Posted by Whispers

You never know what the future might bring!

The Godfather & SL

How SL Will Go On Stage
It could have something to do with that thread ya know. I mean, possibly? Maybe not? I dunno? Its a good thing you got all the bbws in your corner now! At least you can get a bj right? Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
You never know what the future might bring!

The Godfather & SL
Originally Posted by Still Looking
If you guys do open mic....
You HAVE to let us know!!!
I'll be there with bells on.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Originally Posted by Jessie Austin