Dating Sites would you?

So I was thinking about this as I was scrolling through profiles on a dating site. If I recognized someone I have meet through hobbying? Would it be ok to contact? This would be a question for both hobbyist and providers. What would you do?
  • Loxly
  • 10-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Just for clarity, are you talking about "civvie sites" like Match.com or something closer to ECCIE like Adult Friend Finder?
I am referring to civvie like match and others.
you better draw the line only see her as a provider or only see her as a civvie.
was it OK Cupid? lol that site makes me giggle i think it ruins people's self-esteem. that are whole reddit topic devoted to it

#ForeverAlone
Its not one particular site. I am just thinking what if you are looking to meet someone. I am single so for me it could happen that a provider is on a date site. What if we start dating and then find out each others secret by accident? It is a very likely scenario down the road and the longer you hobby pr.provide.
Hmm.. good question. If you really like the girl, why not reach out? Obviously she's looking for real love just as you are. Worst she could do is decline, right?