Trump vs. Trump

Former President Donald Trump on Friday discounted his own daughter’s testimony that the 2020 presidential election results were not fraudulent.

“Ivanka Trump was not involved in looking at, or studying, election results. She had long since checked out and was, in my opinion, only trying to be respectful to Bill Barr and his position as Attorney General (he sucked!),” Trump posted on Truth Social, the social media platform he helped found.

Trump’s rebuke of his daughter comes on the heels of Thursday’s Jan. 6 select committee hearing, where lawmakers showed recorded interviews with Ivanka Trump, former Attorney General William Barr and Trump campaign advisers testifying that the former president had indeed lost the 2020 election.
He'd still fuck her...
He'd still fuck her... Originally Posted by royamcr

I wouldn't be surprised if he has.
I'd pee in her butt.
Dude is such a piece of shit that he sells out the only child he has who is actually smart and somewhat honest.

Typical Trump bullshit; the world is all about him in his feeble mind. And his dipshit cult followers' minds as well.
You know incest happened in that family and Diaper Don just needs to go, everyone is over him and his bad haircut.
She's smarter and better educated than her father and I suspect her husband is as well. As in poker, sometimes you have to know when to fold them. Daddy would rather bluff and risk the bank.
i want to fuck her
Using family members to condemn the accused is a Soviet show-trial technique.

LOL.
So Sapper, you're calling it Communistic? Sounds like it.
Using family members to condemn the accused is a Soviet show-trial technique.

LOL. Originally Posted by texassapper
... It didn't work ... They onley showed half her comments.
They left out where she believed Bill Barr - until the states
looked at all the new voting counts.

Same way the "committee" edited Trump comments, and footage
from the Capitol.

But saw Ray Epps on Tucker's show... His clips.
"We go IN TO THE CAPITOL!" ...

... Oh - so much for the viewerships...
CBS, NBC and ABC actually LOST almost 30%
of their usual Thursday night viewers.

In fact, Biden's "State of the Union" several weeks ago
drew MORE viewers BY FAR than this "much hyped" farce.

#### Salty

Typical Trump bullshit; the world is all about him in his feeble mind. And his dipshit cult followers' minds as well. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I have to admit I was wrong about Trump. I thought he would slowly fade from the public conversation. Every President before him left office and shut the Hell up. Lived life as an Ex-President, and a citizen who virtually never commented on political matters.

Before I read the Orange cocksucker crew's comments, let me get in front of them. You will say ''Trump is commenting because the Demonrats have TDS, and are out to smear him''.

Nope. Trump hasn't shut the fuck up for even a minute since January 20 of last year. It, everything, the World is all about HIM. Remember how fucking nervous we (we, meaning non-Trump cock suckers) were those last 2 weeks of his Presidency? No one knew what the Orange Bastard was capable of. The few in his Administration that had not yet resigned, sprung into action, trying to keep Trump from going balistic, literally.
... It didn't work ...

But saw Ray Epps on Tucker's show.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Oh so that is why Mr. Trump had to come out with another statement of his.

The Ray Epps theory never even got off the ground. It is so dead it is shocking you and others still promote it.

Even more shocking is if any of it were true, why did the Trumpites follow him ? They are not adult enough to tell right from wrong and make their own decisions ?
... It didn't work ... They onley showed half her comments.
They left out where she believed Bill Barr - until the states
looked at all the new voting counts.

Same way the "committee" edited Trump comments, and footage
from the Capitol.

But saw Ray Epps on Tucker's show... His clips.
"We go IN TO THE CAPITOL!" ...

... Oh - so much for the viewerships...
CBS, NBC and ABC actually LOST almost 30%
of their usual Thursday night viewers.

In fact, Biden's "State of the Union" several weeks ago
drew MORE viewers BY FAR than this "much hyped" farce.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Ladies bd gentlemen, your president for life of the Ray Epps Fan Club.

Fraud.