Star rating on reviews!!

Not sure how that gets determined? I see some 4 and 5 star were guys write i banged the shit out of her 4 lines total and get that rating? I do and I know others do try to elaborate and tell the ENTIRE story and we sometimes get less.
BTW i do beleive my latest is a work of art!! Just saying
Well, the short answer is that there is no accounting for taste. These ratings are given by the members themselves, and some are gonna always give ratings that you might disagree with.

I never paid much attention to this myself. So I decided to play around with it a bit to see how it works.

You are right, BTW, your latest IS a work of art.....Soooo.... in the interest of "testing purposes only".......

..... I went and gave you a vote of 5 stars. Then went and tried to do it again, to see if I could "game" the system. Nope. I could not do it.

So it doesn't look like anyone can do anything like vote multiple times for reviews done by themselves or their buds. You can only vote one time.

Realize, though, that it only takes ONE vote to show a rating next to a review. So even if only one person votes for it, it can look like it is a "5 star" review, even if it is a POS by the standards of most people. But if you hover your cursor over the stars, it will give you a summary of the number of votes.
Rooster as always thanks I didnt know i could rate peeps reviews sweet!!
Yup, when you open a review, there is pull-down called "Rate Thread" in the upper right-hand corner of it. Click on it, and it will give you the choices from 1 to 5 stars. Select the one you want, then click the box that says "Vote Now."
  • Tiger
  • 09-07-2012, 09:47 AM
You can rate any thread, even this 3 star one.

Thanks ROOSTER. I didn't know that either. I rate reviews by how jealous they make me. VERNS made me green with envy.
Thanks ROOSTER. I didn't know that either. I rate reviews by how jealous they make me. VERNS made me green with envy. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
Like this!!! LOL damn kind of feel like NB when he first saw her kind of wanna go back for seconds!!
You can rate any thread, even this 3 star one.
Originally Posted by Tiger
Make it two homie
thank you

I have always wondered about the stars and now I can celebrate these wonderful ladies even more

this is fabulous feature and thinck we should send some kudos to the admins..!!