No call no shows?

Where is the appropriate place to provide information about this happening? Should it go in the reviews, I don't really remember seeing any in there. Perhaps it should go in the Men's lounge. If I just shouldnt discuss it please let me know as well.
Thats valuable information and the Men's Lounge might be the right place to start!

DD
DD darn ya. That's the NO Drama roma answer. Get nothing but WK's there.
You're right OSD I'm SOORRRYY! But it really doesn't constitute an alert

DD
true, not alert worthy.

so to answer we need know BP gal not on eccie. eccie gal. And how much BS willing to put up with.
Hmmm...since it isn't alert worthy on this site I guess I will just post mine in the coed discussion section if/when they happen.
I have only ever had it happen once here and I posted it in the alert section here, on other sites, and in a national coed NCNS thread on a site. IMHO it is extremely important for Ladies and Gents to be aware of who might waste their time which is money. Not to mention the money and time that both sexes put into preparing for a date. I would also want to know what Ladies are flakes so that I don't accept their references and what "Gents" are going to screw me over by making me miss other dates that wanted their time slot. I also think it is important for other Gents to know who is full of shit and not worth taking hobby advice from.
Just my .02
Awesome question sweets!
I'm a
waste of providers time(as stated many times by me)
oh oh oh oh and full of shit( errr thought that was a given)(yet full of hobby info just like many)

dear op
I asked :
"so to answer we need know BP gal not on eccie. eccie gal. And how much BS willing to put up with."
I take it you now willing to put up with much BS..
OSD