No Sex=Insomnia?

Just wondering, Ive been unable to sleep the past few nights. Anyone else get this way when your not getting busy on a regular basis?

Ive been kinda bitchy too, lol, but thats normal I think.
It's almost 2 am Chella, and I'm up, lol. I think you are on to something.
Yep Pirate I think so, lol, and waking up with a headache, go figure. Last time I had insomnia like this I was married, and not having sex lmao
Woke up at 1:45 with a headache too Chella. Married and no sex describes me pretty well!

Maybe we have some kind of connection we need to work on...
You might be onto something handsome
Well that might be a problem too havent slept a good night in years
thats why i take an advil pm every nite....sweet dreams Chella!
Ummm Dallas I don't think it's a lack of sex causing your insomnia.

Chella sex releases endorphins that make your feel good all over. Don't know anyone who doesn't sleep better after sex. Now it does have a tendency to get interrupted if one of the two wake up during the night wanting more.....
lol that is true LAMAN

I have restless leg syndrome,so sometimes it is hard to fall aslep till about one or two am...thats why I take pm's.

But I have been babysitting the grandbaby every nite this past week,so I have not had ANY problem with "not sleeping good"...that lil boy wears me out!....lol

Tomorrow is my 32 years anniversary so I AM GONNA GET SUM HOT & HEAVY SEX TOMORROW NITE!!! wooohooo!!

Chella,if you cant sleep just call me next time and I will sing "soft kitty" to you sweet lady!
Haha Soft Kitty, love it Dallas. Ive exhausted the pm meds, even zquil. Ive got some prescribed stuff I can take, which I do not like to but tonight it is on. I think it is a combo of stress and lack of sex, and the fact that I was thrown a curve ball the weekend with my relocation for work. I drank some wine but it made my heart race and I was more anxious.

I need a sensual massage by some hot ass cub LMAO! Im about to get off of here for the night, the screen is killing me.

And La Man, I do think there is some correlation to no sex an no sleep.
I will concur with this assessment. I've not had decent sex in about 3 weeks since I've been under the weather. I've been sleeping like pure crap!
Haha Soft Kitty, love it Dallas. Ive exhausted the pm meds, even zquil. Ive got some prescribed stuff I can take, which I do not like to but tonight it is on. I think it is a combo of stress and lack of sex, and the fact that I was thrown a curve ball the weekend with my relocation for work. I drank some wine but it made my heart race and I was more anxious.

I need a sensual massage by some hot ass cub LMAO! Im about to get off of here for the night, the screen is killing me.

And La Man, I do think there is some correlation to no sex an no sleep. Originally Posted by chellachella
That massage offer is still good Chella, but a cub I ain't....