Thinking about playing in FTW for a few days ....

Than it dawns on me that I'm clueless to what area would be a great area to get a room.

SO please tell me, what area is ideal in FTW without traffic being a total nightmare.

I'm here in town so I thought I would make the most of it.

:-)

Advice and feedback appreciated.
  • HDnTX
  • 06-13-2016, 09:36 AM
I would just stay away from the Beach 820 area. Loaded with BP traffic
Thank you. I was thinking the same thing and wow..820 and 35 traffic makes me want to pop a vein in my head.
Most of the action (or competition, if you wish to view it that way) is in the North Beach/820 area. But construction along 35W around 820 makes getting there a big problem for some

Being a west-side guy, I think that west and southwest Fort Worth have been underserved for two years now, especially given the nearby relatively affluent areas of Ridglea and Cityview. The La Quinta at Bryant Irvin and I-20 has a staff that, according to what I’ve been told, has been known to turn a blind eye to several gentlemen visiting a lady’s room. There are also few extended-stay places in the Bryant Irvin/820 area (one is next to an NTB, and I've long thought that setting up an incall next to an oil-change place would be a great idea), and a Best Western, a Comfort Suites, and a relatively new and decent Motel 6 along U.S. 377 in Benbrook, where the cops are much more concerned about writing traffic tickets than setting up stings. There's also a cluster of places on and along Cherry Lane south of I-30 and Calmont between Lackland and Alta Mere, within stumbling distance of Rick's.

This is quick and dirty. I really need to spend some time and create and store a more comprehensive post. PM me if I can be of further assistance.
Lovely. Thank you for the feedback
Definitely would like to see more providers for those of us out here on the west/southwest side of FTW. I'll keep an eye out on where you end up this week.