election replay

Is Hillary the only Democrat Trump could have beaten ?

Could Hillary have beaten any Republican candidate ?
No. edit: maybe Oprah

Jeb Bush.
Ted Cruz
^^^^^ nope
Sanders would've been a legit contender due to his turn outs but in the end he would've lost. Fuck all that commie bullshit and that whole PC mentality that's being pushed. Had any other Republican ran Hillary would've won since they were one and the same.
Hillary has too many haters. She had no chance to win.

Maybe against Bush as, he too, is so hated.

She couldn't even beat Sanders fair and square in the primary.

I bet those super delegates are pissed.
Hillary planted Trump as a distraction to the RNC. Once Trump really started gaining ground he backstabbed Hillary and said fuck it he's all in. By this time Hillary had no Plan B in case Trump would make such a bold move because why would he? In short, Hillary's plan to win the election backfired on her. People can be negative about Trump all they want but I'm willing to see how this plays out. Eisenhower did it and it was a great 8 years under his administration. Can we make it 2 for 2?
Hillary planted Trump as a distraction to the RNC. Once Trump really started gaining ground he backstabbed Hillary and said fuck it he's all in. By this time Hillary had no Plan B in case Trump would make such a bold move because why would he? In short, Hillary's plan to win the election backfired on her. People can be negative about Trump all they want but I'm willing to see how this plays out. Eisenhower did it and it was a great 8 years under his administration. Can we make it 2 for 2? Originally Posted by Fishpie
Trump put a core campaign team together ahead of the 2012 election cycle. He waited to pull the trigger seeing how weak the Dem bench was this cycle. I personally know members of that initial team.
Anyone more right wing than Trump (and Trump is moderate) wouldn't have had a chance against Hillary.
Trump has a chance to grow into the presidential role, unlike Hillary. He has the presence of a leader and ceo. If he can tone down his rhetoric.
Trump is tweeting bullshit he heard on infowars.

Three million illegal votes.

He REALLY won the popular vote.

YOW!
And then you fail.