"QAnon Shaman," was sentenced to 41 months in prison

He'll get out on parole
Little fish in a big toilet.
Does anyone in their right minds think someone dressed as a shaman posed a real threat? Or was organized?
This was storming the castle "drunk bravado". No insurrection.
41 months for "trespassing"? Is that why they call it the "people's house"?

His real "crime" was scaring the fuck out of AOC. And demanding vegan meals while in solitary cofinement.

I read somewhere that the shaman costume was a highly sought after costume for Halloween.
Does anyone in their right minds think someone dressed as a shaman posed a real threat? Or was organized?
This was storming the castle "drunk bravado". No insurrection. Originally Posted by winn dixie
The sentence seemed tough to me, but I'm not sure how to gauge the appropriate punishment for breaking into the capital and attempting to stop whatever tf was happening I don't even know.

The sentence seemed tough to me, but I'm not sure how to gauge the appropriate punishment for breaking into the capital and attempting to stop whatever tf was happening I don't even know.

Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I agree.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
You and you man crush!!
... The reason the sentence was "long" is so they petition
the Court to send the fellow to "hospital" so he can
get help for his mental condition. They didn't even
want the bloke at the jail... They needed to bring him
organic foods.

'Course the fellow directly threatening
VP Pence was another factour... But let him
go and get the help he needs.

"Mental lives matter!"

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2021, 02:56 PM
I read somewhere that the shaman costume was a highly sought after costume for Halloween. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not in prison!

"I'm your punk ass bitch" is his new costume!
... WHY is it - that you Yanks have a sick and rather
twisted infatuation with men getting RAPED and assaulted
while in prison??

Is THIS inside your-own DNA??

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 11-17-2021, 03:03 PM
As usual - mm fakes adn Lies - with a fake pic
Trump hate is self destructive

It shows teh disregard mm and the democraticommunists adn LSM indoctrination cabal have for Truth, FACTs , and Reality - Clearly.

SAD for U - mm

I have clearly previously stated - Those who committed crimes in teh Capitol invasion - deserve a fair trial , and if convicted appropriate punishment.
The vast majority oft teh democraticomnunists proletariat - are indoctrinated to believe that all should all be hanged on teh Capitol steps - along with Kyle Rittenhouse -,and with pelosi and schumer pulling the drop lever.
Along with anyone else garland/fiden declare an enemy of teh American Peoples
Such as parents protesting racist CRT indoctrination in their depedent's schools.

Sad - garland and fiden - are the True enemies of American Peoples, Freedoms, and Constitution.
along with the rest of the Lying motley crew of elitist, , marxist and racist democraticommunist nomenklatura.

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something
I attended my local school board meeting in support of prohibition of CRT, marxism, and communist indoctrination in our schools.
... WHY is it - that you Yanks have a sick and rather
twisted infatuation with men getting RAPED and assaulted
while in prison??

Is THIS inside your-own DNA??

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

It's only a wtf thing.

Ask him about his cellmate boyfriends, he's had plenty.

Wonder if the red white and blue trumpy idiot that lives with his mommy thought he would never go to jail or prison. The whiney little bitch is gonna be a good little biotch. A big money maker lol n omg n wtf.

Yes I do say so dah