URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...1-7ed7770c231f
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Nice hotel off 75 and Campbell
Activities: NE, SE, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Hair down to her midback and dyed lightish brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lucy does not look like any of the girls pictured in the ad or like the picture that was sent to me. She is about 5'3" with light brown hair, skinny waist, nice soft DD breast and a decent ass for a Chinese woman. She had a little bush going on, but not hairy at all.
Recommendation: Yes
All this for $50?
  • KNFW
  • 02-27-2023, 07:17 PM
150 I think.
Yes, it was $150 for the half hour.
This group likes to rush the clients out the door. It’s good you did 30 minutes than a hour.
So basically it was a bait & switch. Not fond of places that feel like that is acceptable. Glad you got one that was attractive. I hope the cbj was your choice. That's a dealbreaker as well.
This group likes to rush the clients out the door. It’s good you did 30 minutes than a hour. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Good idea to put down any local competition so it doesn't hurt your own business interest. Such a smart businessman.
So basically it was a bait & switch. Not fond of places that feel like that is acceptable. Glad you got one that was attractive. I hope the cbj was your choice. That's a dealbreaker as well. Originally Posted by daty/o
Exactly, I saw her recently and about to put up my review soon
Unfortunately anything other than studios or independents asian are never as pictured and almost always wham bam goodbye