Old review

Is there an expiration on a review with a provider? I saw someone 6+ months ago.. is that too late to provide a reference?
A review has to be within 30 days of the meeting for PA credit ...the info though is still always appreciated so it would be up to you if you want to submit it or not.
How would it even be acceptable hobbyist behavior to dust off a 6 month old memory of an alleged meeting and post it? Even if he's not getting PA credit I think I'm not alone in saying that's just complete bullshit. A 6 month old memory of any dalliance here should be met with scrutiny if the hobbyist had anything worth speaking of the post would be fresh. Maybe he never made the meeting and is betting her phone records or memory don't go back that far. Why would this even be a question?
I totally agree.. I'm still relatively new to the hobby.. so I'm still learning and asking questions.. hence why I asked.. and even if it was allowed, I would still ask the provider if she was ok with it.. but I know not everyone is like that..