wheres the love?

I've sent three questions to this page that not only didn't get answered but aren't even showing up. Is this how the Mods in KC treat women or is this just a losing game of bros before hoez?
I reviewed the last few pages of this forum and found that you posed three questions that were answered by either JCM or myself. Thus no one was denying you any "love".

Other questions were posed by you in the Coed Discussions forum.

So, please provide links to the questions that you feel were not answered and we will endeavor to get the information to you.
Hell I didnt even know you were a woman...
  • Cleo
  • 06-13-2016, 05:29 PM
Hell I didnt even know you were a woman... Originally Posted by BigDeal
I know right! Caught on to it when she mentioned in a thread, something about providing, only but not providing.
I know right! Caught on to it when she mentioned in a thread, something about providing, only but not providing. Originally Posted by Cleo
There's no showcase and not much else in the profile.
  • Cleo
  • 06-13-2016, 07:28 PM
Here's the thread where she mentions something along the lines of providing but not or whatever. I may not have read it correctly and may be speaking out my arse!(Wouldn't be the first time)

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...862&highlight=
. Is this how the Mods in KC treat women or is this just a losing game of bros before hoez? Originally Posted by Y_eye_AwE_Ta
You're a hooker?
Lol
"wheres the love?"

Were are the examples ?
You are correct. I believe in her welcome post, she indicated that she was a provider, but when asked about getting verified, she indicated that she did not wish to advertise or already had plenty of clients. In other words, she's keeping her distance.
Not the case . I have had clients and didn't need to post showcases before to get them . I have two jobs and didn't want showcase information, photos, reviews or other personally identifying claptrap to be available for public wandering eyes because of my first priority which is my 40 hour gig. Its a well known fact employers or coworkers in any profession can use information obtained surreptitiously to demote, suspend or terminate employment without letting on that the information was the the reason. I have to keep a clean public image.
The sentence You A Hooker reads like a statement so will be left without a response.
No there was definitely a ? mark after the "You're are a hooker?"...
  • Cleo
  • 06-17-2016, 07:08 AM
No there was definitely a ? mark after the "You're are a hooker?"... Originally Posted by royamcr
LOL! I thought maybe my eyes were getting worse.

Not the case. I have had clients and didn't need to post showcases before to get them. I have two jobs and didn't want showcase information, photos, reviews or other personally identifying claptrap to be available for public wandering eyes Originally Posted by Y_eye_AwE_Ta
If I'm reading this correctly. She's one of the hookers ("hoez") on a hooker board. But she doesn't advertise, show pics, or take clients, or want reviews, because she doesn't want anyone to see it, as it may affect her day job, which is her priority?

Then how do we non-clients contact you for non-date?
You're a hooker? Originally Posted by Gemma34
It seems to be a grammatically correct question. But your pompous ass attitude may be the reason your questions go unanswered.
I was beginning to wonder. I thought she was one the bros seeking like we do. Oh in fact she is a ho who is doing her darnedest to keep her identity secret. That's fine. I just wonder why the hell she bothers being here. Does she get access to the lady's only forum? Do you need to be verified for access? I dunno. Why the fuck would you want an account other than that. Unless you receive pms here? But nobody knows the fuck who you are. Did you at least give a description and a service menu as well kinds of calls you take?

Many many questions on our end. Glad you found a tentative solution to your unanswered questions.

Well most girls who just use this place to advertise hardly post besides for advertisement and you don't fit that. Do you come here for social interaction?

Oh there I go more stupid questions.

Will the mods be able to answer my questions since this is the question section? Yeah I know this isn't that kind of section but there's no harm in trying.

To answer your question Gemma, she is a hooker. But a real unusual one. Gemma are you regularly rotating your profile pics? That's cool. Nice change.