I love MILFs

• Shaft
  • 05-30-2017, 08:38 AM
The more kids the better. They are sexy as hell to me. I travel all over the country and will make an extra effort to see a hot milf. I definitely have my favorites. Any milfs that read this please get in touch with me .

Fellow hobbyist who are your favorites? I'll gladly share my list, pm me
I love being a MiLF!!
Dang, I wish your name was "Hunt County, east of Dallas Riley"!!! Lol
Milfs are the main reason this hobby exists. The young ones are great but it's usually a toss up between good or golden pussy syndrome. Milfs know what they are doing and usually do it well. There are crazy ones too no matter the age.
Being a MILF is serving me quite well
MILF taint!!!
Being a MILF is serving me quite well Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Thanck tebow it has nothing to do with being smart, pretty, and fun to be around ... ijs.
Well, I have the M part down five times over, lol... as far as the 'ilf', I try not to presume. Everyone has their own preferences, but I'd like to think I'm doing ok there, as well. :-)
Well, I have the M part down five times over, lol... as far as the 'ilf', I try not to presume. Everyone has their own preferences, but I'd like to think I'm doing ok there, as well. :-) Originally Posted by VegasJen
For the record, Vegas Jen is MILF-a-licious.
Have to agree! One of the best.��
She's got some tig ole bitties.
i realize what MILF stands for (Mom I'd Like to F) but the non official definition to me means a beautiful women between 35ish-50ish, she does NOT have to necessarily have kids... 50+ is GILF

you can't be 20 years old with a kid and be considered a MILF, I mean come on.
My best experiences have been with early 40's MILFs. They just seem to know how to take care of a man. And they love sex.
I have loved being in this age range, and still look forward to the next phase!
Thank you! I love being a MILF!