Review: Jerked around by MagDel2014/Emily Conner. No Show.

Date: 09JUL14
Provider: MagDel2014
Phone: 512.400.5286
Email Address: emilyconner627@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=235803 http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ou-28/10015834
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Habitat Suites near Highland Mall
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: I wish I could tell you. She was a no show.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I wish I could tell you. She was a no show.
Recommendation: Hell Fucking No.
  • ztonk
  • 07-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Moved from Independent Reviews to Coed Discussions since no meeting took place.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Screwball seems to be the norm for this one. I've tried to see her more than once. The first time I backed out because there were a bunch of squad cars and unmarked cars in the parking lot of the hotel she chose. The second time a couple months later I booked a date but had to reschedule for a few hours later than than the planned appointment, only to have her ignore my contact attempts at the newly appointed hour. She did call back once, a week or two later, and offer to make it up to me, but our schedules didn't mesh.
She also was in the habit of asking hobbyists to stop on the way and pick her up some Dr Pepper and to bring their own rubbers. She told me that this would be used as proof to her that the prospective client wasn't a cop, because she believed a cop couldn't bring a rubber or that would constitute entrapment. Like I said, screwball.
Screwball seems to be the norm for this one. I've tried to see her more than once. The first time I backed out because there were a bunch of squad cars and unmarked cars in the parking lot of the hotel she chose.

Yep, that definitely makes her sound like a screwball. Tsk Tsk.

The second time a couple months later I booked a date but had to reschedule for a few hours later than than the planned appointment, only to have her ignore my contact attempts at the newly appointed hour.
To clarify, was this a last minute 'rescheduling', on your part, or did you give her adequate notice so she could make up for lost business? As inconceivable as it may be...perhaps PL, something better came along? She did call back once, a week or two later, and offer to make it up to me, but our schedules didn't mesh.
Being such a 'screwball' (Disclaimer: I do not know the lady in question but I DO know the rep of PL, as do many women on this board), I think it very generous of you to give her a 3rd chance! Perhaps you had negotiated one of those special 'deeply discounted' deals you are so well known for?
Well, that's just me speculating...<Mods: please let me know if I am out of line>

She also was in the habit of asking hobbyists to stop on the way and pick her up some Dr Pepper and to bring their own rubbers.
This girl must be stopped, as she is over the top! This is as obnoxious as a client who once lied about how much $ he had for a session, then needed a ride to work the next day and allowed me to buy him a breakfast taco...(yeah, I am wiser now - lol) and Lordy, he was one of the worst kissers I have ever met!

My apologies to the OP...for your negative or 'non' experience. That sucks. I just hate to see %$€£$ insult a woman when they should not be casting stones. Just sayin'. (putting on my asbestos suit as I type this).

She told me that this would be used as proof to her that the prospective client wasn't a cop, because she believed a cop couldn't bring a rubber or that would constitute entrapment. Like I said, screwball. Originally Posted by Poet Laureate
Well, damn...then, this means that my request for coffee from McD's in the morning and wine (to share) in the evening isn't foolproof? Glad I stopped asking guys to stop bringing coffee and donuts for those morning appointments...phew!

Anyway...gotta run! I am having flashbacks something fierce!

The ever sweet and kind but, truthful...

Aphrodite. xoxo
ohhh lol I almost choked on my dr pepper lol
  • Tetas
  • 07-14-2014, 05:21 PM
Lol!
You can't buy this kind of amusement...
Well, damn...then, this means that my request for coffee from McD's in the morning and wine (to share) in the evening isn't foolproof? Glad I stopped asking guys to stop bringing coffee and donuts for those morning appointments...phew!

O Lovely Aphrodite--- Didn't you know? LEO's always have donuts and coffee handy....They are tucked away in a special holster right next to the Taser on the utility belt..

Anyway...gotta run! I am having flashbacks something fierce!

The ever sweet and kind but, truthful...

Aphrodite. xoxo
Originally Posted by Aphrodite
You are defending this hooker?
Mr VanishingRT, I am disappointed with my poor judgement! I was seductively lured by the thought of a jelly filled donut and DD/McD coffee...

As I don't drink Dr P (^5 Shayla) and am now rethinking my screening methods...I think I shall make all clients meet me at my local Thai place...and buy me lunch/dinner first. It worked incredibly well the last time even tho' he wouldn't buy me fried bananas for dessert...*the nerve* *wink*

Okay...if the young lady in question is reading this...I am not taking shots at you - but, remember the guys do talk and there are those who will remember every screw up/NC/NS, and misstep that you make, and NOT give you a second chance. Some of them are not worth worrying about (per my above post) but, your rep will precede you among the 'good' guys. Be smart and be careful.

You are defending this hooker? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hi SL Nahhhhh!! Just takin' a dig at ol PL...after giving prior notification to a mod

I think she should wise up - lest she alienate the gents and/or worse yet, end up finding out that cops are MORE than happy to purchase Dr P and condoms...
I'm suppose to bring Donuts and Coffee......damn it.........all this time. Who knew? You know, you guys should really pass this kinda information along.
Hi SL Nahhhhh!! Just takin' a dig at ol PL...after giving prior notification to a mod

I think she should wise up - lest she alienate the gents and/or worse yet, end up finding out that cops are MORE than happy to purchase Dr P, condoms and cigarettes... Originally Posted by Aphrodite
FTFU
From now on, the Goddess will accept offerings of chocolate or peanut butter fudge or Central Market organic chocolate truffles from France. They are located in the cooler next to the restaurant...at the end...in a green foil pouch...*cough* If you go to THAT much trouble, (did I mention they are less than $6.00?), then there is NO way you can be a cop right?

Oh, and thank you to the lovely Ms Valentina for turning me on to those...

Cigarettes? blech...
From now on, the Goddess will accept offerings of chocolate or peanut butter fudge or Central Market organic chocolate truffles from France. They are located in the cooler next to the restaurant...at the end...in a green foil pouch...*cough* If you go to THAT much trouble, (did I mention they are less than $6.00?), then there is NO way you can be a cop right?

Oh, and thank you to the lovely Ms Valentina for turning me on to those...

Cigarettes? blech... Originally Posted by Aphrodite
If you only knew how many texts I've (we) received requesting, condoms, energy drinks and cigarettes you wouldn't believe it! All low volume ladies I'm sure.
  • onei
  • 07-16-2014, 10:45 PM
After the last time I was requested to stop and buy condoms bad batteries, I decided that it was the last time. Then next time it happened I simply replied with, "Nope! If you're not ready then I'm not coming!"