Where would you advertise if eccie & backpage were closed?

Websites are taking the heat on credit card refusal,,,where would you advertise if the most popular websites were closed?

p411 is not conductive to free viewing ,,,IJS.
Eccie is free to view advertising and free to providers.
Pimp question
Nope, while once great sources for erotic entertainment, neither P411 or BP are what they used to be for consumers, and TER is too snooty, complex, and visually unappealing.

There's still Eros, however, and I do well there. If that and ECCIE ever shut down completely, I'd probably just close up the tart shop as my regulars petered out. There aren't any other sites worth a darn for advertising.
Naughty Reviews, Slixa, Adult Fax, CityVibe... none have come even remotely close to the success I've had with E & E.
Nope, while once great sources for erotic entertainment, neither P411 or BP are what they used to be for consumers, and TER is too snooty, complex, and visually unappealing.

There's still Eros, however, and I do well there. If that and ECCIE ever shut down completely, I'd probably just close up the tart shop as my regulars petered out. There aren't any other sites worth a darn for advertising.
Naughty Reviews, Slixa, Adult Fax, CityVibe... none have come even remotely close to the success I've had with E & E.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

DITTO
lot lizards
I started with TER, I must disagree with you Ms Fancy about the "snooty" part... The just don't tolerate the unending "trollery" like Eccie does (except on the General discussion board lol) It is however, an eyesore to look at and navigate.

1 review I have here, 11 on there. I do much better over there, again, not in Houston... yet.
Interesting question. Last summer the very popular RedBook in California got shut down by the Feds. Talk about chaos. For several weeks providers and fucktards were totally lost. One of the lessons learned is to have a listing of names and numbers somewhere as your backup.
lot lizards Originally Posted by glade55
What truck stop ?be there tomorrow night,,, I ain't judging.
Interesting question. Last summer the very popular RedBook in California got shut down by the Feds. Talk about chaos. For several weeks providers and fucktards were totally lost. One of the lessons learned is to have a listing of names and numbers somewhere as your backup. Originally Posted by romroos
Once, a great man said: "that's why I keep my bitches on speed dial"
Damn....this makes me remind myself that I need to go back and save girls numbers...

I'm positive there will always be some site for providers and tards....this is the oldest profession in the world - how can there not be a website dedicated to girls who want to sell their vah-jay jay and guys willing to buy it...well at least rent it for an hour or more...
I started with TER, I must disagree with you Ms Fancy about the "snooty" part... The just don't tolerate the unending "trollery" like Eccie does (except on the General discussion board lol) It is however, an eyesore to look at and navigate.

1 review I have here, 11 on there. I do much better over there, again, not in Houston... yet. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
I have 15 reviews on TER. I see a handful of gentlemen a year from there, mostly out-of-state visitors as that board is more popular back east, whereas ECCIE is da bomb for the south.

As far as snooty, I was actually referring to the fact that they refuse to allow providers to advertise unless they display the TER emblem on the opening page of their personal websites. I don't do that with ANY entity. The first page should advertise ME. I save all logo clutter for my contact page, so therefore I cannot post ads on TER.

I do fine without, and Irish lassies don't like being ordered about, told what to put where. Have to say "please."
I do fine without, and Irish lassies don't like being ordered about, told what to put where. Have to say "please." Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That right there^^^
Is one sexy attitude! You rock Fancy!!!
Pussy sells itself. Go to the right places dressed the right way and it'll go farther than one would think... ijs
Venus fly trap catches the fly ,,,