How Long Does The Average Sex Last?

I say it varies from person to person--usually 5 to 15 minutes or so... Having sex with a lady has many variables to consider.
Indirectly proportional to her fat-n-fugliness.
5-15 minutes?

All I can say is, it's a good thing you hobby. RW women would throw rocks at you if popped after 5 mins. Laugh you out the door, and tell all her friends about it.
Sorry Dan, somebody had to be the one to tell you. Wakeup is silent so I had to be the asshole to say it.
Use the provider to work on your endurance. Book more than 30 mins, and try to stay in the saddle longer. The only 8 second ride you can win is on a bull buddy.
Sex is way better.
Average length of intercourse is 7-ish minutes according to multiple small studies. But, apparently 45% of men finish in less than 2 minutes which is bound to skew that mean!

However, according to a study of 154 couples published in the Journal of Sex Reaearch in 2004, women reported the 7 minutes actual duration as being close enough to their ideal duration of intercourse of 11 minutes as to be satisfying.

Interestingly, they also found that, contrary to what women have been telling men for decades, there is more of a correlation between female orgasm and duration of intercourse than duration of foreplay.

Sources
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...x-who-bothered
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15497058
4 minutes 32 seconds...fucking rockstar
7ish minutes?
I must be doing something wrong then. lol
I don't like to cum until I've been in that pussy for at least 20-30 minutes. Of course I love a multi orgasmic woman, and don't like to bust until she's had a couple O's. Dealing with pros has thrown my game off, I'll admit. But dealing with civies was more of a challenge to get multis. Pros will fake it just to get it over.

There are few things in life as beautiful as the female orgasm. The more the merrier.
hh, when you are creeping up on 90, I have been told you can go for a year.... Stopping is the hard part.
I do fine in real life but never busted a nut from hobbying... Anyone else got similar problem?
Indirectly proportional to her fat-n-fugliness. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I meant inversely.
Yawn. EVERYONE lasts forever, just like EVERYONE either breaks even our wins in Vegas.
I practice Tantra, so I teach control! No rush to the finish line.........
7ish minutes?
I must be doing something wrong then. lol
I don't like to cum until I've been in that pussy for at least 20-30 minutes. Of course I love a multi orgasmic woman, and don't like to bust until she's had a couple O's. Dealing with pros has thrown my game off, I'll admit. But dealing with civies was more of a challenge to get multis. Pros will fake it just to get it over.

There are few things in life as beautiful as the female orgasm. The more the merrier.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
H.Hardhat, I think I am in love with you! I don't fake it either!
I use to be quick draw McGraw but since I started taking my paxil and blood pressure meds I'm the King of Fuck Mountain.
How Long Does The Average Sex Last?

........til the money runs out....

...........IJs.....
90 seconds or less with my 2 inch dangle of doom (...boom?). The ladies rave all about it, and tell me they never get enough of it…although, I can never tell if it's a compliment or sarcasm.