URL / Website: STG posts
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Wolf rd near airport
Activities: Bbbj, cfs, titty sucking
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short maybe 5'2, big Cs for her small frame. Small butt. Decent body, seems she's lost a little weight
Recommendation: Yes
I really hope she's available when I'm in town in a couple of weeks. I want to see her very much. lol
Originally Posted by Meridien
She get hundreds of texts… literally can’t read them all… my suggestion, offer to over pay the first time and be respectful… once she knows u… u go ahead of everyone else. She has some regs… and takes care of them well… I see her once a month or so… always fun… she always responds and is super timely and very good tcb… she jus can’t do that w everyone. She even told me last time… she feels bad, but what does everyone expect… she can’t smash 20 guys a day that offer crap $ for the hour… doesn’t work…
That's not a bad idea. I also thought about texting her a few days in advance with a concrete day and time. I don't know if she does appointments for newbies, but it would show another way of being committed.
That's not a bad idea. I also thought about texting her a few days in advance with a concrete day and time. I don't know if she does appointments for newbies, but it would show another way of being committed. Originally Posted by matt091282
Sure… but if a reg happens to call… your prolly gonna get ghosted… no offense… be a bit flexible… she did tell me once she liked to schedule ahead, but lately I haven’t… get her to know u and maybe say something like… hey are u gonna be around Friday and I’m gonna take care of ya… throw her an extra $ or .5$ and hope for the best… I literally call her and I’m at her place in an hour… every time and she’s awesome every time.
Sure… but if a reg happens to call… your prolly gonna get ghosted… no offense… be a bit flexible… she did tell me once she liked to schedule ahead, but lately I haven’t… get her to know u and maybe say something like… hey are u gonna be around Friday and I’m gonna take care of ya… throw her an extra $ or .5$ and hope for the best… I literally call her and I’m at her place in an hour… every time and she’s awesome every time. Originally Posted by Manage2
I will try and make it happen. I really want to see her. I love her pics, especially her newer ones and I am impartial to Latinas. lol
I will try and make it happen. I really want to see her. I love her pics, especially her newer ones and I am impartial to Latinas. lol Originally Posted by matt091282
She’s so hot… she’s the reason I sometimes search Latinas… haha. Still one of the top bodies in the area… I say pics of her at 18… unbelievable… real world 8.5 or better…
I have to concur, Manage. She is a gem.