What never fails to get you in the mood?

If you're looking forward to seeing someone.. whether it's a significant other, a provider, a casual hook-up, etc...

Do sexy pictures and text messages get you hard and ready? Phone sex? Does thinking about what's going to happen excite you?

When you finally see her, what can she do to literally make your toes curl before you guys have sex?
Kiss your neck? Make out with you? Oral? Play with herself while you watch? Any fetishes that make you almost explode?

Or do you get in the moment by being the pleaser?
Do you get off on going down on a woman before you get inside her? Or do you like to take things slow and give her a sensual massage and make it all about her?

I know all guys are different... Some don't enjoy foreplay and kissing, and others love it. One guy might love eating pussy but another man might hate it.

And for the ladies.....

Does sexting turn you on? Do you get horny putting on sexy lingerie before your man arrives?

Does DATY, a massage, and lots of kissing and groping get you wet? Or are you aroused just at the thought of an encounter, and you think foreplay isn't entirely necessary?

I've heard of women who don't enjoy kissing or foreplay, and don't mind wasting any time and going at it.

All comments welcome

Nice topic vanah. I personally like a provider to send reminder text of our appt and maybe sexy message. A pic of her outfit she Willie wearing. A nice hug to greet and her saying to me eat my pussy let me suck that cock....I just love me some dirty talk
I just wake up and I am ready to go. A brisk wind can cause a serious woody.
I think you mentioned everything that turns me on ....A good kisser ....Meeting me at the door in something very sexxy and see thru ...kissing her deeply as I slowly undress her .........Great DATY ,massage ,..You seem to have mentioned it ALL .......and her letting me know what SHE likes also ........Her pleasure is every bit as important as mine ....
Garters and stockings. Does it every time.
Heels. Five-and-a-half-inch heels. Worn with just about anything or nothing. Heels.
+1 Sierra! Heels are super sexy. The anticipation and build up is a turn on. There is a fine line between that and teasing though. When it comes to BCD activities, I'm the tortoise, not the hare.