Best face

I'm tired of browsing through faceless shots.........what provider, in you opinion, has the ultimate, most beautiful face?
Thanks
Salma & Heather Holliday are two I consider to have beautiful faces. Of couse this is just my personal opinion...
maxeen monroe does it for me... hands down!
Darby without a doubt. She is absolutely gorgeous, way beyond anyone else I've seen.
Alexxxis of SA!!
Nikki and Ava from Mint are at the top of my list.

SensualSophia, ExoticEzra and Cherry of Killeen are pretty good, too.
There is something about this gal that gets me excited.

I saw MilfAmy the other day and she is someone who you would look three times at out in public, beautiful. I would also agree with Heather Holliday... she's a cutie.
Please link to their showcase/webpage when posting in this thread. I know a few of them, but just posting a name doesn't do me much good. Darby? Thanks!
There is something about this gal that gets me excited.

Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Forgive me for my ignorance, but is that a provider on ECCIE? Who that?
Yes she is in Dallas, Tara Evans
Yes she is in Dallas, Tara Evans Originally Posted by SP Hunter

Goodness SP! I will be in big D in December for the Cowboys and Eagles game..... I think I know what my X-Mas present to myself would be
Damn, I sure thought I would make this list...

I thought that was my best feature, maybe I need a new mirror. *(blush)*
Alexxxis of SA!! Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
I second that-I saw her at a social and she is drop-dead gorgeous!
I have some opinions on this as I've met many of the local providers but don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by leaving them out. But just so you know Crystal, you're definitely on my list. Your cheekbones, eyes and smile are just gorgeous.