State: Pennsylvania
Address: Saltsburg Rd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, HE,
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty (eyes and cheeks - mask worn throughout entire visit) Thin, small breasts, very hot.
Recommendation: Yes
WHY, would I not get credit for this? Does anyone in here not understand what HE means? I contributed, why no credit?
should get credit. One of the more detailed reviews I've seen. One of the better ones.
Reply to the PM the mod sent you that said you didn't credit
I bet it is cause you already reviewed her before. At least that's what I was told... meanwhile tons of reviews on here that are similar...
I bet it is cause you already reviewed her before. At least that's what I was told... meanwhile tons of reviews on here that are similar... Originally Posted by Teddicker

Fairly sure that is for reviewing the same person less than 45 days apart? Something like that
Fairly sure that is for reviewing the same person less than 45 days apart? Something like that Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I'm pretty sure it has to be 90 days apart if you review the same girl.
WHY, would I not get credit for this? Does anyone in here not understand what HE means? I contributed, why no credit? Originally Posted by wheretogo
6 Weeks PA credit has been applied for this Report.

In the future sir, please reply to the rejection pm from the moderator that evaluates your report. dj8
I did, from which I received no response
DJ8rocks, I'd be remiss if I didn't say thank you, thanks!

Mike
DJ8rocks, I'd be remiss if I didn't say thank you, thanks!

Mike Originally Posted by wheretogo
Most welcome sir.