Name: Christy
Phone: 716-630-9398
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/christy-...-132889#erotic
City: Hamburg
State: New York
Address: -
Activities: Convo, Bbbj, RC, mish
Hair Length and Color: Cute mature blonde. Awesome body. Well kept.. Hair up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Loves to talk. Very welcoming, my 1st visit with her. Seems she has left OP for Hamburg.. Living in the room. Freshly showered. Very well kept..Met at door wearing a towel.. With a bottle of wine in hand..
Recommendation: Yes
Damages ?
Originally Posted by change2chance

Jesus she’s rough
Nice report.

Always had good times with her. Found it better to see her early before she hits the wine.
For all the wear and tear, the condom popped right off inside of her tight little snapper for me
Why the comments regarding her being " rough " ? Are her pics inaccurate ?
Why the comments regarding her being " rough " ? Are her pics inaccurate ? Originally Posted by bigtree
well there ol jimmie ya ...dones ...woulds prolly gets a lots more response ta ...yer query ifs ya hads a ..few reviews unders yer belt

...now remembers beauty ...be in the eye ...a the jimmies one ...eye
I suppose I see your point. I was much more active in the hobby before my wife started working from home full time,lol. Had a bunch of reviews on the site previous to this,what was it,aspd or something ? My favorite at the time was Hanna anyone remember her ? Anyhow this one is nearby for me,trying to figure out a way to pay a visit and was looking for some info.
Ahh yes.. ASPD the good old days. I knew Hanna VERY well. Saw her a bunch of times, had a few duos with her and others. One of the best at IOP.
  • Eli
  • 03-25-2023, 01:14 PM
I think I saw Christy years ago….

Hanna …I certainly saw many times….

BD ,

What is IOP?

Eli
Illusion Of Passion. Hanna could have taught a class on it.
Hanna and Amber1198 peeled me off the bed. Then helped me to the car. This was back way back.