New ECCIE Review Policy

This is an announcement of ECCIE's new review policy.

Reviews will now be given credit based on a points system as follows:

TOFTT Review: 1/2 credit for the first TOFTT, 1/4 credit for the second TOFTT, 0 credit for the third TOFTT. After 3 TOFTTs, the reviewer loses 1 full credit for each TOFTT.......that way it can be said that you are truly taking one for the team.

BP Review of a hooktard not on ECCIE: 1 full credit for first BP review. But, when the truth comes out and it becomes known that you fucking lied about her photos being of her, you lose that credit and receive no further credit for any BP reviews.

ECCIE "Flavor of the Month" Review: If a hooktard has 7 reviews on the front page, the reviewer gets 1/2 credit for his "me too" review. If a hooktard has 10 reviews or more on the front page, the reviewer loses BCD access for 30 days for spamming the review section of the forum.

ECCIE (CAPITOL LETTERS-LOOK AT ME-I HAVE A PIMP) Review: Full credit for each review of girls not in his stable. The reviewer should lose 2 credits for each review of a hooktard in his stable.

ECCIE NBA Provider Review: A black fucktard who reviews a NBA hooktard should get 2 credits for the review. The rest of you fucktards should be ashamed of yourself for your implied agreement to her racist policy and banned for 30 days when you review the misguided hooktard.

ECCIE Big Bertha Provider Review: A fucktard will receive 2 credits for fucking a fat hooktard and admitting it in a review. A fucktard who writes a review of a fat hooktard and couches his ROS with "some may call her chubby" and "she didn't look fat to me" or "she carried the weight well" (whatever the fuck that means) will lose 2 credits and a draft pick to be named later.

ECCIE Hooktard Self Reviews: A hooktard who writes a self review for the advertisement, BCD access or pure pleasure of putting one over on the fucktards (you bitches know who you are) should be given lifetime membership status, if they can do it well enought to get 10 fucktards to "like" the review.......ijs.

This is the preliminary round of changes to the review credit process. Please be patient. We will be updating the credit process for out-of-towner (not quite in town yet) reviews, threAD trap reviews and "I've reviewed her 16 times" reviews shortly.

Carry on.
  • Seedy
  • 06-12-2012, 03:05 PM
LMMFAO.... one question DH. What about scumbag fucktards that write fake reviews, we have a couple of those, here abouts?...lol
baby steps seedman.......baby steps
  • Seedy
  • 06-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Si senior....lol
Can someone be deducted credits for mentioning somebody else in practically every post?
What about points for those who don't get pussy, but always have some thing to say?? DH would have loooots of those!! LOL, IJS
Win...
What about points for those who don't get pussy, but always have some thing to say?? DH would have loooots of those!! LOL, IJS Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Are you assuming that those who don't post reviews don't get pussy?
EA, I thinck that obsession is a healthy vice.......it feeds the wheel......kinda like threADs

NIKKI baby, no one should get credit for not fucking someone. That would be plain silly........take Wakeup for instance.......he should never get credit for not fucking all of them hooktards in his "love me some WU" fan club.

Sadly, I can't get any hooktard to want to fuck me.......so, no credits for me........but, enough about me........did you notice how Big Bertha friendly the new policy is?

A DeD review could be worth 4 credits........ijs
ok i don't know what is credit and points for? do i have any?
Sadly DC, you would need to BEEF up your game to get major credit......ijs.
and credit is used for what?
This is an announcement of ECCIE's new review policy.

Reviews will now be given credit based on a points system as follows:

ECCIE (CAPITOL LETTERS-LOOK AT ME-I HAVE A PIMP) Review: Full credit for each review of girls not in his stable. The reviewer should lose 2 credits for each review of a hooktard in his stable.
Originally Posted by dearhunter
This is the one I like...
I do like the idea of a separate point system for a true BP toftt particularly if he sees her within one day of the ad. That is risk taking at its finest and should be rewarded with double points and triple points if the gal takes his money and runs.
So how many points is a Mijo review of London Rayne worth?