SamanthaHearts no showed me

I arrived at her incall hotel and gave her a call to let her know that I am here, but she never get back to me for a room number. I texted and called so many times and it went to the answering machine everytime I called when I was waiting at the parking lot. This is very unprofessional and I am very disappointed driving long way home for nothing but a waste of time and money on gas.
Links to showcases or ads are helpful when trying to make a point....I for one don't have time or the desire to google a fucking name so I can respond to a fucking thread such as this one....this is a waste of my time, money and gas..........ijs
Links to showcases or ads are helpful when trying to make a point....I for one don't have time or the desire to google a fucking name so I can respond to a fucking thread such as this one....this is a waste of my time, money and gas..........ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
Boy ! LOL ! In an angry mood today ?
Here's her link :

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=128106
If the fucktard drove all the way from Beaumont for a NCNS, he has every right to be major pissed.
That's right, delimex007 only has time to type the webaddress, log in, search for the Houston board, click on the Coed threads, read your posts, and angrily respond. Jerk! Put the link next time... Lol.
I won't waste my time writing this for y'all either, if she didn't set up the time to see me in Houston then turned me down when I got there. And there is no need to be angry with me for not posting the link to her showcase. I've never had anything like this happened to me before. This is my first time posting for no show, so give me a break. I was pissed and really pissed that she made me feel like an idiot by ignoring me. I do not deserve a NO SHOW and NOBODY does!!!
Sir everyone here agrees that nobody deserves a NO SHOW...but post a stinking link next time so everybody knows exactly who your pissed at would help a lot.....and you still haven't posted a link yet after being asked..so how the fuck are we supposed to know still who your pissed at...Maybe she will see it here and address the situation....if she knew herself it was her that is being mentioned here by YOU...
The links been posted, sorry this happened to you dude at least you kept your cash.
Like I said this is my first time posting for no show. I didn't know any better. Here is the link to her ad and showcase: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=473584 http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=128106

I already sent her a pm to let her know that I filed a no show report on her.
Best of luck getting to the bottom of things and getting things sorted out....maybe she will respond to this thread and give her side of the story....her being 18 explains a lot to me...ijs
About 160mi round trip & 3hrs on the road for a NCNS...

That's fucked up. I hope you at least found a Plan B or C.
  • bbkid
  • 06-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Man, I hate that. Sorry for you your wasted trip and time.

Be ready for the dreaded "fuck you" PM though.
I think she's had NC/NS reports in the past, in other cities. But good luck finding them if they're not attached to her profile.

Sounds like she double booked, and if you had hung around you probably would have seen the other guy come out with a 'just been fucked' grin on his face...
I finally got a hold of her through pm, and this is what she had to say.

Staff Edit: You may not post the contents of personal communications such as pm's or phone text - Mojo.. Originally Posted by SamanthaHearts
She might be telling the truth, but there is no way for me to prove her story or she could have been overbooked her appointment like you said.
innocent until proven guilty in the court of eccie