Guys, how do you like your doubles?

One of my best friends in civilian life is a provider here named LaylaCream. We played together before we ever started hobbying, and we did girl on girl on webcam as well. Now that we are hobbying, there's not enough time in our schedules to get together anymore. It would be so awesome if we could partner up in our hobby lives and get to enjoy each again.

Dilemma: She and I are two very different body types: light skinned Latina/Mixed-AA; B cup/F+cup; booty/BOOTY. Moderate curves/cowabunga curves.

Questions: What are the chances a combo like us could get good business? What kinds of doubles combinations are you guys into? Do color and body types have to be the same for you to enjoy?

Honest feedback appreciated :-)
Just put up an ad (wait... you just did) saying y'all do doubles. There will always be takers. A Lot of guys like the ying-yang types.
Well, thanks for the advice...but there are valid reasons I didn't put up an official ad. And I'm sure you are right...there will be takers just from this post, but I'm not setting appointments just yet...just doing some market research.

There are several factors at stake here. If there isn't enough interest I don't want it to be a waste of ad space.

#1- I do this full time but she works full time at another job so I don't want her trying to rearrange her schedule it there's only wishy-washy interest. If I'm going to advertise something I need to be sure I can offer it.

#2- I also don't know the first thing about doubles rates, and I'm not ready to field a rate question if someone responded to an ad.

#3- I'm also trying to get more pics done and want to know if its worthwhile to have a session done which includes us together or not...another scheduling issue.

So you see why I don't put up an ad? If it doesn't pan out, it would be false advertising.

Or if i really wanted to enter the doubles market, would it be better for me to look up other providers with my body type and ask if they want to partner with me. At least I know Layla is someone I am comfortable getting down and dirty with.

DG, what is your preference with doubles? No yen yeng for you?
  • Trey
  • 06-15-2012, 03:12 PM
Well, thanks for the advice...but there are valid reasons I didn't put up an official ad. And I'm sure you are right...there will be takers just from this post, but I'm not setting appointments just yet...just doing some market research.

There are several factors at stake here. If there isn't enough interest I don't want it to be a waste of ad space.

#1- I do this full time but she works full time at another job so I don't want her trying to rearrange her schedule it there's only wishy-washy interest. If I'm going to advertise something I need to be sure I can offer it.

#2- I also don't know the first thing about doubles rates, and I'm not ready to field a rate question if someone responded to an ad.

#3- I'm also trying to get more pics done and want to know if its worthwhile to have a session done which includes us together or not...another scheduling issue.

So you see why I don't put up an ad? If it doesn't pan out, it would be false advertising.

Or if i really wanted to enter the doubles market, would it be better for me to look up other providers with my body type and ask if they want to partner with me. At least I know Layla is someone I am comfortable getting down and dirty with.

DG, what is your preference with doubles? No yen yeng for you? Originally Posted by YummyMarie

You wasted time and space here with this dribble. Post a Damn ad put her pics on it say limited availability and you're done. Excuses 1,2, and 3 are all bull shit.
I don't really like doubles , although I did one today. You two would be great ,I know Laya and you look really good . My problem is concentration and slow blow.
I like the diversity , good luck.
Okay, I apologize...forget I asked...
*ducking*

TY MrClark for actually answering my question :-)
Girl it's Houston so don't pay much attention to all that nonsense
I love doubles. It's good to know you're game for them.
One gent pm'd me his honest opinion and advice and I appreciate that. Anymore guys care to chime in? He suggested just trying it out with one of our regulars to get comfy with it. Believe me, we are already comfy but that was outside the hobby...different set of standards in fantasy land...lol
Doesn't seem like a threAD to me.
She's asking for advice as she's new to the scene and seeking partners.
She only suggests layla as that's the only lay she knows.
Honestly its better if the girls are comfortable with/and into each other in my opinion. So you've stated already that y'all have played before. That's a plus. Now for rates. I would recommend it be a lil less than if I saw the both of you separately. I.e. if you each charge 250/hr then a double would be say....450. Just my personal recommendation to answer the question.
Thank you OoB and DG. OoB is right...she's the only provider I personally know so she is my only example and would be my first choice since we both know exactly how to please each other.

DG...funny but I haven't had anyone hit me up for a session via PM as we anticipated, and that's fine...I honestly was just throwing it out there for feedback.

Layla and I have an interesting history but long story short, after swinging and doing shows together, the hobby world seemed like a perfectly natural step for us so we started at the same time.

She has her clients and I've got mine, but we have yet to have a client that has seen both of us, which is why I have my doubts.

Notice she hasn't even chimed in on this thread? She's a super busy lady with her day job. I posted this yesterday right after she dropped by my place during her lunch break to ask me a non-hobby question. I brought up the possibility and she said, "yeah I'm cool with it, but is it gonna work, cause how different we are, I mean is anyone gonna go for that". Then later she told me she'd let me handle setting a rate cause she didn't know anything about doubles rates. So she had to get back to work and I told her I'd look into it.

DG that strategy for rate setting makes sense to me. My only qualm is that I usually use an hourly incall which has strict rules about only two people per room. So we'd have to reserve a pricier hotel that doesn't have big brother spying on us and counting how many go in and how many go out. Just some things to consider...

Thanks for the food for thought boys ;-)

Keep it coming!
There are a few girls that complained about the only two people thing as well and insure they would be more than happy to offer advice on which places are doubles friendly if you asked. Maybe in the girls area they would be more forthcoming with that info if you asked
You make it sound like too, much work! How many appointments would make it worth the trouble? Otherwise fuhgetabotit.
I've done a few doubles, a couple of doubles have been great, best experiences of my life, but others have fallen short of expectation.

Why?

First, it only takes one of you with a less than stellar attitude to break the mood. So that has greatly increased the chances of a bad experience.

Second, it is not every day I have the energy to handle two girls. Give me time, give me patience, but don't rush me.

My best experiences have been handling one girl at a time, with the other girl waiting her turn. Otherwise I am overwhelmed by sensations, it becomes stressful.

In my view, it works best if you know at least one girl very well and everybody is extremely comfortable and there is plenty of time (all night).