Set appt, drove 1 hour thru traffic, then Victoria won't answer the phone

I'm not sure where this should be posted but I'm pissed at Victoria and Tiny at 954-299-9110. I called on Thursday, June 14 and we scheduled around 5 pm supposedly off Kirkwood and 59 where I was to call for final directions.

I drove an hour through rush hour traffic to make the appointment and they wouldn't answer the phone as I was directed to call for final directions. I left a message on voicemail with my n umber and called back 15 minutes later and there was still no answer. I hate complete turds who have no respect for others and Victoria certainly falls into that category.

I had initially called asking about their two girl special advertised on Backpage for $100. Victoria stated it was for 30 minutes and I asked about the price for an hour and was told $200. Since Victoria advertises as being half Columbian I expected an accent but she had none and said she was born "here".

I didn't see nor play with them, but certainly will never try again - at least knowingly.

By the way, I found their ad in Backpage. Here's the link: http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...et-22/13754953
Now that would have been funny if the names were switched.
Dude that whole ad looks like a made up fairytale just my 2 cents
I'm not sure where this should be posted... Originally Posted by ManFourWomen
NC/NS belong in Co-Ed
Backpage strikes again

I suspect aliens pranking you.
I suspect aliens pranking you. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The truth is out there.....
Checked them both out, they are young newbies who are terrified each time LE drives by. They are reading the Net thinking they can retire from a short time in the game.

I would not expect anything professional from either of them..you may note no face pic for either Victoria or Tiny, so you have no clue who you are seeing.
I would place Vic in the butterface category and Tiny has so much ink on her upper shoulders and arms.
Both were unsure of what/how to do anything and could not get prices straight.
My guess is someone with a lot of time on their hands could teach them something...

Not my bag.
L8r
r9