Kate Paris NC/NS

Kate put an ad in ECCIE for early morning text in specials. I set up an appointment with her for Noon on Tuesday. I said I would reconfirm Tuesday morning. Texted her Tuesday morning to confirm and ask for directions, around 8:00 AM. It is now 1:00 PM and no call or text from her.
As with all the other NC/NS's, she probably has phone duress....ijs...good luck on the why...
i understand where you are coming from....
I booked with her and saw her on Monday. No problems.
Maybe she was still sore from tennisguru's session.
Nah. I just think she made enough money Monday not to hang around for her special rate on Tuesday. Would have to pay for another day of hotel room and, perhaps, I was the only Tuesday appointment. It would have been nice for her to call and cancel ahead of time. Wasted a nice dose of Lavitra! I had a limited window of time, so I was stuck with a stuffy nose and a hard d**k and no one to use it with.
Nah. I just think she made enough money Monday not to hang around for her special rate on Tuesday. Would have to pay for another day of hotel room and, perhaps, I was the only Tuesday appointment. It would have been nice for her to call and cancel ahead of time. Wasted a nice dose of Lavitra! I had a limited window of time, so I was stuck with a stuffy nose and a hard d**k and no one to use it with. Originally Posted by seeker7

Should have call me Seeker.... I know what to do with a hard d**k!

xoxo, Jasmine
832-893-8875
Wasted a nice dose of Lavitra!... so I was stuck with a stuffy nose and a hard d**k and no one to use it with. Originally Posted by seeker7
I feel your pain, man. Damn I hate it when that happens!