Guys what do you PREFER? Does it even matter?

I'v just been wondering if it matter or if you guys have a preference at all if the gal you choose to see is a Full time or Part time provider? I know some ladies go to school some dance some have full time jobs (like my self) what do you guys feel the pros and cons full time gal or part time gal?
Personally I have been a part timer when I started out went to full time and than back to part time. Its wierd to me that since I went back to work at the 9-5 it seems Im busier which does not make sence since I advertise much less... Do you Gents prefer ladies who advertise less ?
Really..oddly enough, I prefer women who do this part time. This job would be "side money".

As far as advertising, no preference.
If they are a dancer wouldn't that mean they work double shifts? ija
You never really know if the gal is full or part time unless she tells you and even then it might not be the truth. Advertising a lot doesn't necessarily mean she works alot. It usually implys she wants more business. The OPs question kind of relates back to the old "do you guys prefer low volume providers" one.
No preferrence as far as advertising. Scheduling is more my thing. If a lady can see me during morning hours, great. Afternoon hours, not so great.
Part timers are fine with me.
Doesn't matter to me whether she's part time or full time, as long as we make time together for a session.
Really..oddly enough, I prefer women who do this part time. This job would be "side money".

As far as advertising, no preference. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Ditto. Actually, I don't even look at the ads all that much, but look at the reviews generally searched by location, and have noticed that a ton of reviews in a short time turns me totally off, regardless of how good they are.

I guess my preference would be an UTR part timer (difficult to find, since they are, by definition, UTR). If you meet that description, you are very welcomed to PM me. I also look at location proximity to me (about to give up on that, as I am far north), as well as obviously physical attraction. I am putting feelers out elsewhere for a "sugar baby" right now, but not sure if I am really ready for that....just looking at this point, and would probably be just as happy with an UTR part timer several times a month.

Good question, Gaisanto.
All of the ladies I see tell me that I'm the only one.
LMAO bud hell I am the only one the next hour! If I have a preference it is similar to Darth in that give me a MILF who sure does this for the $$$ money but truly does it because they love to get theirs and give you yours! My kind of woman!
Look at them part time titties........nice.
  • romab
  • 06-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Part time Somehow makes it better that she does it for fun and extra $. Also seems that business side conducted better than many a full timer R
Wow I like everyone's responces... personally since ivy been back only part time it seemsmore fun. Its kinda wierd I told my friend I'm getting burnt out at my day joband iI need a break, I never would have thought hey why don't I go back to Houston and work for the weekend to get awaybut it was the last timetime I had fun believe it or not.