Cheating Season

So apparently it's cheating season and parts of the Houston metro are getting ready for it. After reading the article, I began to wonder, where do most of the hobbiests live? Im near the Galleria. Anybody else care to share their location?

http://www.chron.com/life/article/It-s-time-for-the-season-of-cheating-3646068.php
Houston.
Southwest
His attempt @ "PG" humor in the article left a bit to be desired
just inside the 610 loop near the galleria area
I prefer to call it "share the love summer."

My apartment's in north Houston near Spring, quite conveniently accessible to I-45.
There's nothing wrong with sharing hun. lol
my love nest is right off 610 @kirby.
according to the article, Kingwood was #1 in the Houston area!!
It was interesting, saw it first on Chl 11 and then in the Chronicle.
according to the article, Kingwood was #1 in the Houston area!! Originally Posted by sharkman29
I can believe it considering the outcalls I used to do there.

That's a whole 'nother issue we ought to start a thread on: How do you feel about doing the deed in the same bed in which the guy does it with his significant other? Makes me feel guilty, and that the fellow doesn't respect his woman. Plus there's the safety/secrecy issue, as in what happens if she finds a stray red hair I left behind? At least use the guestroom!
I agree North Houston has its fair share of horny men, but hey we are all Texans here and a horny breed..............
I knew a married couple that were in an open marriage, they had some basic rules
1) be safe, no STD's
2) NEVER at home
3) the SO needs to know who you are playing around with.

if one follows some basic rules about evidence trails and how NOT to leave them, you can do anything