gummy bare bbbj?

Any of you guys ever had a gummy bare bbbj? Where an older provider removes her dentures and gums you with no teeth? Did you like the way it felt?
Is this a re-run from December?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2684974&highlight= Originally Posted by DownForWhatever

Of course this is a re-run. This 187yr old hooker is thirsty for attention, and business. If she wasn't, she wouldn't feel the need to post everywhere, and as often as she does.
  • BLM69
  • 05-29-2020, 02:31 PM
Beats getting bit, we've all fell that before
She choose to post this instead of the apology that she owes me. Waiting on that thread Confucious provider.
What if the guy removes his teeth for DATY what is that called ?
What if the guy removes his teeth for DATY what is that called ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
DATLuby’s?
  • BLM69
  • 05-29-2020, 03:57 PM
DATLuby’s? Originally Posted by LuciaConte
Gummy Daty? or toothless Daty lol, The gummy BBBJ sounds interesting IF!!!! she takes it all the way down for some gummy BLS
That's cute
on May 4 i mistakenly posted in INfOSHARE (for girls only)
that daddy4pussy was a timewaster-
--i mistook him for another client
---i have never met daddy4pussy
---many girls say he is a great guy to meet with
--my sincere apologies for my mistaking him for someone else
Luby’s lol last time I went there was with my Grandparents.
Luby’s lol last time I went there was with my Grandparents. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
So I’m pretty accurate then :P
Luby’s lol last time I went there was with my Grandparents. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
I'm still scared of that place. The last time I went there was when I was a freshman in college. My roommate said it was $5.99 so I grabbed all of this shit and when it was time to pay, it was over $14. I had $7 on me. Fucker failed to mention that $5.99 price was only for senior citizens.

I had old people staring at me and my friends laughing at me while I was giving food back to them to get down to 7 bucks. So yeah, I'm still traumatized by that place and won't be going back there until I am a senior citizen.
Luann Platter...sounds like a good hooker handle

You are correct about the name. I couldn't remember the name of the platter. Maybe if I did, my stupid ass would not have had to go through the humiliation and I would have ordered 7 bucks works of food like I should have. I don't even remember what the fuck I even ate that last time to get my 7 bucks worth.

My friends and myself back then smoked some unmentionables. We had quite the appetite for eating everything and anywhere. We were all about volume and cheap shit back then. LOL