Birthday Gift

• Lanny
  • 05-24-2013, 05:12 AM
Who has the best Birthday Special...its real close to my Day and need to decide who will be my Gift to myself....
Are tthere expectations of cake and ice cream?
Your birthday should be very special. You should pick who you really want to see and allow yourself to be generous instead of looking for a bargain/good deal/discount on this special day. You can look for discount any other day. Just my 2 cents! Happy upcoming birthday! Hope you'll celebrate in a big way.
Your birthday should be very special. You should pick who you really want to see and allow yourself to be generous instead of looking for a bargain/good deal/discount on this special day. You can look for discount any other day. Just my 2 cents! Happy upcoming birthday! Hope you'll celebrate in a big way. Originally Posted by samantha thom
+1

My birthday is also coming up and I think I want to see Samantha!!!

... and need to decide who will be my Gift to myself.... Originally Posted by Lanny
That's the point. YOU need to decide for yourself.

If it's just a special you seek, try the search feature with the keyword "special." Maybe throw in "birthday."

I know the board is about sharing information, but the "lazy hobbyist" concept of "I'll just post a thread instead of doing work, and maybe somethign will fall in my lap," is just tired.

Do the work. Stop expecting others to make your hobby experience better. I'm almost certain you'll have better results.
D of G broke it down!
+1

My birthday is also coming up and I think I want to see Samantha!!!

Originally Posted by netman
Woww...thank you Netman! I would love to see a "Netman" especially if your handle implies that you are very good at the net. Tennis net...that is...not fishing net or IT internet. Hehe! Kidding! Thanks for the nice post by the way. I would love to talk more privately about potential future meeting if you are serious. :-)
If you're asking who will offer you the best "birthday rate", try the ISO forum.