The ULTIMATE ORGY...

So this is an interesting thought ...

If you could have the ultimate orgy .... who would you choose to join in?

Me? Off the top of my head (or other heads... no pun intended) ...

Here is my first list: (I’m keeping it grouped .. 3 ladies and 3 gents) … oh and of course I would chime in!

Lindsay Lee
Berkleigh
LustyBusty

JROD
MarineButch
Rotor11
We've never met, so you'd know this is a never ever event for me - I have plenty of performance issues 1-1 with my regulars. Two other big dicks trying to pleasure the ladies would undoubtedly wilt my willie.

I think the ideal would be to brief Peter North on some of my interests and let him stand-in for me with his vermillion-tipped truncheon and face-drowning cum-pumping prostate.

The other two hobbyists would be selected by a poll to decide who the biggest board competitors are for Top Troll and pair them up. Hopefully they'd find a common interest and back off on their board rants.

The ladies would pay me for the joy of being well-fucked and cum-thirst satisfied by Peter North and probably use that load of hormones to bring satisfaction to the trolls.

I'm accepting applications from the ladies starting now - pm me with your offers.
  • LRH76
  • 08-17-2020, 11:24 AM
Sounds interesting
...I think the ideal would be to brief Peter North on some of my interests and let him stand-in for me with his vermillion-tipped truncheon and face-drowning cum-pumping prostate. Originally Posted by mtabsw
LOL! ...

The other two hobbyists would be selected by a poll to decide who the biggest board competitors are for Top Troll and pair them up. Hopefully they'd find a common interest and back off on their board rants. Originally Posted by mtabsw
... I'm thinking their might be fists flying ... instead of dicks flying ... just saying...

Hey! Maybe we could charge admission for spectators ... we might be on to something here!

The ULTIMATE Fight & Fuck!
Awwwwww.... Thanks girl for thinking of me! XOXOOX