Story Time.

I wanted to tell my friends what happened yesterday but they wouldn't understand but I know everyone on here will.

I was at my local Walmart looking for Collard Greens (not the bag ones) and I met a young lady. We started talking and hit it off. We exchanged numbers and ten minutes after we parted ways I googled her number to look for post/reviews. I was like damn I have been in this hobby way too long.
I wanted to tell my friends what happened yesterday but they wouldn't understand but I know everyone on here will.

I was at my local Walmart looking for Collard Greens (not the bag ones) and I met a young lady. We started talking and hit it off. We exchanged numbers and ten minutes after we parted ways I googled her number to look for post/reviews. I was like damn I have been in this hobby way too long. Originally Posted by needsmhead
Omg hilarious heyyy it’s ALWAYS good to do your research smart guy!!!

I was at my local Walmart looking for Collard Greens (not the bag ones) and I met a young lady. We started talking and hit it off. We exchanged numbers and ten minutes after we parted ways I googled her number to look for post/reviews. I was like damn I have been in this hobby way too long. Originally Posted by needsmhead
Well, don’t leave us in suspense! Did you find any?
Inquiring minds need to know!
My fault she was clean. No reviews or any ads up.