Curious about provider verifications and why some ladies won't do it???

I have found recently with one or two specific providers in this area that they are refusing to verify for clients that they've seen and I'm just wondering what the logic behind this is? If anyone can explain that would be great because it doesn't make any sense to me. As far as I'm concerned it's our job ladies to look out for one another in this business. I'm not sure if they understand or not but their refusal to verify for someone isn't going to keep that client to themselves, as a matter of fact it's going to push some clients away from ever coming back... I've recently gotten some pretty negative feedback from clients about some providers attitudes when asked to verify for them. I won't name any names, that's not my place to do so, if you gentlemen feel like it's necessary to share about a providers attitude when asked to verify that's completely up to you. I'm just trying to understand the females logic behind this??
  • Sandy
  • 11-30-2020, 07:58 PM
If the client has wrote a review on the girls here than just bypass asking the grown ass women for reference.
There are some real bitches there.
I’ve had it happen from one of the two providers that I’ve actually seen from this site. It’s stressful when someone insists on two references and you can’t make it happen.
The issue I've had is that some clients don't or won't post reviews on here, otherwise coming on here to scope them out is usually my first step anyways... I'd say probably half of my regular clientele doesn't have an account on here.
  • Sandy
  • 11-30-2020, 08:28 PM
Good luck~
I encourage clients to window shop we aren’t married to them after all if the lady is providing a good service I hav no doubt said client will return to those providing good Quality service-like your favorite tank top not to be worn everyday but we All know I, coming back to u in a day or 2 cuz u just can’t beat Great Quality
Its unfortunate in your area Spoiledkitten. Make sure the client is aware of her. Other ways of verification.

Glad to see new friends in NWA show up. Tired of seeing the same ol, same ol.
Yeah man this is total bullshit! If you know who the bitch is that’s pulling this shit, just cancel her, right? With the number of providers on here that are newbie friendly etc start there and build yourself a hobby resume. Consider traveling to another part of the state if you need to, or if you happen to be out of town on business, find a newbie friendly provider and establish a reference with her. I’ve also been told that P411 is another good channel when you are early in your hobby career. If you can see and get at least two p411 providers to give you an “ok” You can become a verified member of P411 and join for either $99 for six months or $149 for a year, and do so without having your employment verified. Some consider that a good investment early on when it comes to ease of scheduling and verification. Some have said they’ve been a member for years and still find it valuable for references and also for finding out of state providers planning to travel to your area in the near future. But make no mistake folks, no one should be tolerating this shit. Would the providers and hobbyists who have been affected by this please state who the offender(s) are so that this unscrupulous practice will end?
I have found recently with one or two specific providers in this area that they are refusing to verify for clients that they've seen and I'm just wondering what the logic behind this is? If anyone can explain that would be great because it doesn't make any sense to me. As far as I'm concerned it's our job ladies to look out for one another in this business. I'm not sure if they understand or not but their refusal to verify for someone isn't going to keep that client to themselves, as a matter of fact it's going to push some clients away from ever coming back... I've recently gotten some pretty negative feedback from clients about some providers attitudes when asked to verify for them. I won't name any names, that's not my place to do so, if you gentlemen feel like it's necessary to share about a providers attitude when asked to verify that's completely up to you. I'm just trying to understand the females logic behind this?? Originally Posted by spoiledkitten12
The logic is simple. Other providers do not want the competition. That's why they won't give you references. They don't want their "regulars" straying off the reservation. It's sad unfortunately.
Majority can see through the smoke screen. We know who your referring, it's no secret. As Jack mentioned put them on blast especially the second one too.
I'm surprised she hasn't outed herself defending her not playing nice games.
Hello sweetheart Im reference friendly
but I stopped trying to get references in this area a few years ago .
I just screen now &
It's so much easier and less chance of your appointment getting stolen from you!
Sometimes haven the clients make sure the references they give you are friendly helps alot!
Stay safe and have fun
After speaking with one of the providers I was referring to and having a lengthy conversation with her I now have a better understanding as to why and I can understand and relate to where she is coming from. After speaking with her I do not believe she was refusing to verify out of Ill intent and I can definitely respect her position on the subject. But This is why I posted this thread, to understand... I appreciate everyone's input, I'm fairly new to the hobby and still learning as I go.
After speaking with one of the providers I was referring to and having a lengthy conversation with her I now have a better understanding as to why and I can understand and relate to where she is coming from. After speaking with her I do not believe she was refusing to verify out of Ill intent and I can definitely respect her position on the subject. But This is why I posted this thread, to understand... I appreciate everyone's input, I'm fairly new to the hobby and still learning as I go. Originally Posted by spoiledkitten12
nice update...

After speaking with one of the providers I was referring to and having a lengthy conversation with her I now have a better understanding as to why and I can understand and relate to where she is coming from. After speaking with her I do not believe she was refusing to verify out of Ill intent and I can definitely respect her position on the subject. But This is why I posted this thread, to understand... I appreciate everyone's input, I'm fairly new to the hobby and still learning as I go. Originally Posted by spoiledkitten12
As with you, I am still learning so I have no idea who you are talking about but it's good to get a fresh perspective and to go on. Just remember the old Russian Proverb.

(Доверяй, но проверяй; Trust, but verify)

These threads tend to wear down the happiness in me so here's a funny-ass card I found on the internet.