Vote here first.

I am surprised that no one has done this yet. Here is a totally scientific and going to predict the election perfectly. This poll will make gallop look the fool. LOL! But hey go ahead and vote once.

Reminder it is against the terms of service to have more than one id so no "vote early, vote often!" to anyone in Chicago.

I just hope I set it up right since I have never done it before.

I am not going to bother writing the VP since lets face it, unless the president dies or is named Bush, no one cares about the VP anyway.

I also only included the names of third party candidates that attended the debate, since, they are the ones on the ballot in enough states to make a difference if anyone were not to cowardly to vote for someone they like instead of against who they don't like.
I voted
When was the last time you truly voted for the person you want, Rather than voting against the one you truly do not want.

Better perspective The lesser of 2 evils !!

I voted !!
This is at least the fourth consecutive election where we are not voting for who is most qualified for POTUS. IMHO we are voting for who we feel is the least incompetent and therefore HOPEFULLY less likely to screw things up worse than they already are.
i vote for Ron Jeremy... at least id get an orgasm when that president is fucking us
It will be interesting to see the end results.
I hope that the Libertarians can eventually see that the best way to make the changes, is by changing an established party. Flailing at windmills grabs little more than attention without the vehicle to carry the weight.
When was the last time you truly voted for the person you want, Rather than voting against the one you truly do not want.

I voted !! Originally Posted by crunchtime
In the Texas Primary when I voted for Ron Paul. I could argue my vote in the general of Gary Johnson was pretty close.

I voted !! Originally Posted by crunchtime
Reagan, both times.

In 1992, I was unable to bring myself to vote for Bush or Clinton, so I became one of the 20% or so of the country who voted for Ross Perot. I still regret the decision, in that it helped give the election to Clinton.
I promise you all that Gary Johnson once led in this poll!
Yoda says, yes when lessor of two evils you vote, evil you will receive."

The right call to arms for any third party candidate has not happened yet. I'm not convinced Johnson can beat them. I can't waste my vote even if it means I have no choice but to vote for Romney.
  • CJ7
  • 11-03-2012, 10:58 PM
voted .. thanks
  • CJ7
  • 11-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Yoda says, yes when lessor of two evils you vote, evil you will receive."

The right call to arms for any third party candidate has not happened yet. I'm not convinced Johnson can beat them. I can't waste my vote even if it means I have no choice but to vote for Romney. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
voting for your true belief is never wasting your vote

IMO, voting "just because" is a total waste, and makes you untrue to your core principles

but thats just me
voting for your true belief is never wasting your vote

IMO, voting "just because" is a total waste, and makes you untrue to your core principles

but thats just me Originally Posted by CJ7
Voting Libertarian splits the conservative vote and increases the likelihood of Obama winning. That's a bad thing, if you believe Obama is evil, which I do.

Don't forget, voting for Ralph Nader put George W in office. If it hadn't been for Nader, Gore would have won Florida.

Casting a symbolic vote for a third party candidate, who can't win, is a wasted vote. There are no perfect candidates. Voting for Gary Johnson is just voting for the lesser of three evils.
You're a fucking idiot joe Bloe...
Don't forget, voting for Ralph Nader put George W in office. If it hadn't been for Nader, Gore would have won Florida. Originally Posted by joe bloe
It has been almost 4 years since the George W. Bush mistake ended. There is no doubt W left a dire and unmistakeable imprint on America's future. Two unfunded wars (one ill conceived and ill advised) helped lead to the worst economic collapse in America since the Great Depression by the time GW left office.

The road to recovery has been long and tedious but as a country progress has been made during the past 4 years. General Motors is alive and OBL sleeps with the fishes! There is no doubt that America is much better off today than we were on January 20, 2009. That is true from both a foreign policy and an economic policy perspective!

OBAMA 2012
HILLARY 2016
MICHELLE O. 2024