The Hobby & TheHoliday

I'm just curious for both parties

Ladies, are the holidays good times for you?
I'm looking to travel this upcoming week but nervous that the holidays will keep the guys busy

and guys
do you spend time with your family and forget about the hobby or
do u still find time to have fun

i suppose everyone doesn't have family or can't go home for the holidays
so it could be useful to spread some holiday cheer
Not sure how it's relevant man.....

Not too many guys here are gonna wanna consider banging some other guy in the ass as something to get done on Black Friday.....
too bad none of what you said applied to me
smart mouth fuckboy
I'm just curious for both parties

Ladies, are the holidays good times for you?
I'm looking to travel this upcoming week but nervous that the holidays will keep the guys busy

and guys
do you spend time with your family and forget about the hobby or
do u still find time to have fun

i suppose everyone doesn't have family or can't go home for the holidays
so it could be useful to spread some holiday cheer Originally Posted by tskimberlyb
I am single so I Hobby when I feel like it.
I would say December can be a great month! Providers need $$ for presents too. For the married guys I would think Dec 15-Jan 1st it might be harder to get out and about..
I hobby on holidays and will be looking for this Friday, and other days that the married guys are all tied up

IB
smart mouth fuckboy
Originally Posted by tskimberlyb
  • Toyz
  • 11-22-2015, 08:16 AM
Every other holiday season I hobby. Family on the odd years (although I might slip in a hobby experience depending on where I am for that holiday).

This year TDay is in Dallas...so....plan to visit a local AMP while there and hope some of the regulars are working that day...

New years tentative plans are on the Mexican peninsula...if that happens a fellow Monger & I are discussing tapping the local talent

OP are you planning to spread some Christmas cheer on some local hobbiests Christmas trees this season?
smart mouth fuckboy
Oh, girl. I like you.
Holidays can be a prime time for mongers to take advantage of specials as providers do need extra cash for Christmas presents.

Many mongers wait until the salmon run at the end of the month to hobby because that is when provider rent is due.

If you are not offering specials many mongers will likely be seeking out those who do because of the holidays.

There is less disposable income for those mongers with kids and family but there will always be those guys jumping on deals regardless.

I bet you will find the niche in Austin interested in your services. You'll just never see them post because of the ignorant shit stirrers.

I hope your visit is a profitable one.
I hobby on holidays and will be looking for this Friday, and other days that the married guys are all tied up

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
LOL not all married guys.... and you make "tied up" sound like a bad thing.
Sometimes it's just a present from the wife..
Holidays can be a prime time for mongers to take advantage of specials as providers do need extra cash for Christmas presents.

Many mongers wait until the salmon run at the end of the month to hobby because that is when provider rent is due.

If you are not offering specials many mongers will likely be seeking out those who do because of the holidays.

There is less disposable income for those mongers with kids and family but there will always be those guys jumping on deals regardless.

I bet you will find the niche in Austin interested in your services. You'll just never see them post because of the ignorant shit stirrers.

I hope your visit is a profitable one. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

Ehhh I live here lol
Oh, girl. I like you. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant

thanxxxxx

i just can't tolerate bitchassness just because two lil letters (TS)
Especially from a coward behind a screen
&&honestly life is too short to be an asshole like that
lol

thanxxxxx

i just can't tolerate bitchassness just because two lil letters (TS)
Especially from a coward behind a screen
&&honestly life is too short to be an asshole like that
lol
It's not as much the two letters as it is the fact that your a guy with a dick dressing up like a girl trying to get some gay dude to fuck you that annoys me.
It's not as much the two letters as it is the fact that your a guy with a dick dressing up like a girl trying to get some gay dude to fuck you that annoys me. Originally Posted by Whispers

what she is, is a human being---of which you are a poor excuse, i feel.

it would be pointless to try and educate you, but you deserve to be called out for your bigotry and ignorance in this instance.
what she is, is a human being---of which you are a poor excuse, i feel.

it would be pointless to try and educate you, but you deserve to be called out for your bigotry and ignorance in this instance. Originally Posted by missi hart
And for those of you in Rio Linda...

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"
synonyms: chauvinist, partisan, sectarian; racist, sexist, homophobe, dogmatist, jingoist
"he comes off as a naïve, close-minded bigot"
Origin

late 16th century (denoting a superstitious religious hypocrite): from French, of unknown origin.