I just want to thank Satoshi

Hello I just want to send a big shout out to Satoshi! Now that I finally know who you are since you never told me to begin with I want to thank you for all the new clientele you've sent me. You posted in 3 different cities lol and now I have appointments in all three of them. So thank you very much for all the free advertisement you are awesome. Oh and FYI I didn't call you an idiot because you didn't send me your picture I called you an idiot because you kept giving me the runaround on who you were. I asked you 3 times before I asked you for the picture and the picture was not to screen you I asked you for the picture to know who I was talking to since you would not give me your screen name so come correct sweetheart kisses and hugs muah

...and the picture was not to screen you I asked you for the picture to know who I was talking to since you would not give me your screen name so come correct.. Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
You handled the situation with much grace, Kendal!
imo, the "Law of Unintended Consequences" strikes yet again!

Keep doing your thing KC and don't sweat the BS.
Thank you guys!! It just blew me away how much drama he caused over the word idiot and he didn't even tell the real story. The men that have seen me know that I am down to earth , funny, and would never be rude unless someone was rude first. For him to take this to coed and try and make me look bad is unbelievable. But that's okay it helped my business more than anything.
I hope he stops posting in other cities. It's going to be hard enough to book you again with your new following! :-)
I am so glad things turned out positively for you. Always nice when someone brings you business.
Thank you guys!! It just blew me away how much drama he caused over the word idiot and he didn't even tell the real story. The men that have seen me know that I am down to earth , funny, and would never be rude unless someone was rude first. For him to take this to coed and try and make me look bad is unbelievable. But that's okay it helped my business more than anything. Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
You're awesome;-)!!
You always be one of my favorite hands down muah.
Anytime you try to book will be first in line thanks for having my back everybody seriously meant a lot
Hello I just want to send a big shout out to Satoshi! Now that I finally know who you are since you never told me to begin with I want to thank you for all the new clientele you've sent me. You posted in 3 different cities lol and now I have appointments in all three of them. So thank you very much for all the free advertisement you are awesome. Oh and FYI I didn't call you an idiot because you didn't send me your picture I called you an idiot because you kept giving me the runaround on who you were. I asked you 3 times before I asked you for the picture and the picture was not to screen you I asked you for the picture to know who I was talking to since you would not give me your screen name so come correct sweetheart kisses and hugs muah Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Haha, that's awesome! There truly is no such thing as bad publicity. Good for you girl!
Nice to see the craziness still going strong in Austin.