Who kisses well?

Hi ladies, I'm just curious. How many here like to LFK or DFK. I haven't had a good make-out session in about 16 years and I was petty good at it back in the day. I'm not really looking to schedule time with, it's just a simple poll.

Gents, who is the best kisser?
I think it all depends on chemistry or connection AND whether the guy likes to kiss. Kissing is a YMMV thing.
There are some guys that I truly get into kissing.
Then there are other guys who I'd rather not kiss for one reason or another. Maybe harsh razor stubble that is uncomfortable, halitosis, the guy doesn't enjoy it or many other reasons to avoid kissing some guys.
  • Gamer
  • 02-23-2016, 07:14 PM
Natasha Love is pretty amazing in that department.
It really is a ymmv situation. That being said, Gingerpie is a great kisser.
It really is a ymmv situation. That being said, Gingerpie is a great kisser. Originally Posted by redbeard42
She is.
well golly gee yall hehehehehehe
Charliee gets my vote.
Kaylee Blue, hands down...
You're no slouch yourself Mandi! 😘
Both Kaylee and Mandi are outstanding kissers and at the top of my personal best kisser list.
Mandi most definitely has my vote!
Mandi it has been entirely too long since I have gotten to kiss on you, we need to fix that woman!
Kaylee is a great kisser - she is probably the only provider I ever really go into the kissing part of the session to where I actually would return just because that was so good. Ok, lots of ther reasons as well and maybe since she was my last hobby experience it is a bit fresher in my mind. I can't wait to get back home after way too much business travel.
Kaylee Blue and Mandi May get my vote.
Mandi May, Kaylee Blue and BrookeBeautybaby are the trifecta!