Ladies That Have P411

Ladies,

As Gina has stated P411 is going to be making some changes. One of those will be contacting each other, providers and fuckwaffles & providers and providers, will be going away sometime in 2019.

Please update your profiles so there is a way to contact you. I have noticed a lot of profiles do not have phone numbers or email addresses. All parties need to be able to contact each other.

That is all ... other than have a tainted New Year.
Please mention both email and mobile
All P411 profiles have at least an email address, no?

Always,
Gina
Nope
That shouldn't be the case, please contact me via email with examples so I can look into it

Always,
Gina
.... so I can look into it ... Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Gotta love excellent administrators.

Btw, good topic pyramider
Im still wondering if the featured and top ten ads will remain so i can use my points up
Gina always stays on top of things!!
Was just on P411. The only thing I noticed different is the Available Now Ads are gone. PMs, Okays And Profiles appear to be unchanged.
I just hope that P411 starts allowing newer providers to join. I have missed out on several ladies lately because they cant screen with P411..
I'm definitely missing the available now feature
me too - hopefully the guys will figure out to contact us when they can tell we are online.
I just hope that P411 starts allowing newer providers to join. I have missed out on several ladies lately because they cant screen with P411.. Originally Posted by wowinfidel

Im hoping old members can renew again as mine lapses and now I can’t get back on.
me too - hopefully the guys will figure out to contact us when they can tell we are online. Originally Posted by B Three
I was just thinking that will be my new strategy/indicator.