Encounter: $200 scam lesson

User ID: -
Date: Feb 28
Name: Betty
Phone: 323-607-9186
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...l/779715322708
City: Las vegas
State: Nevada
Address: Strip hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Zip
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Girl in photo was tall, thin, dark long hair, pretty face. Girl who showed up was short, busty, dark hair. Total scam! Agreed on $$. Once in room with the cash, she said that only covers dance and massage, fun starts at $$$$$! Called her manager, told her I wanted cash back and would give her taxi fare. She said no refunds but would send another girl. Of course that girl never came. Beware many girls advertising on skip the games are using the same scam. My first mistake was letting her in the room when she was not the girl in photo. Second was giving her cash. Only good decision was letting her leave without fighting her for my cash or arguing further. Lost cause.
Recommendation: No
Im sorry this happened to you
How lame. Reviewed girls only!
Hopefully your faith is restored by one of the countless reputable independent companions who are verified here on ECCIE, Preferred 411, etc.
THAT has happened to an awful lot of guys. STG has, in my opinion, become the replacement for the "business cards" handed out when jwalking on the strip
Pick a girl with reviews from here or elsewhere..400 plus here
Skip is just a bad idea